• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Smiths wife poses for playboy

21 posts in this topic

I can see where Kevin Smith must think he's Superman...

Do you think she's posing in Playboy mostly 'cause she's Kevin Smith's wife? I mean, she's hot, but there are thousands of women beggin' to be in Playboy every month. And if it's 'cause she's Kevin Smith's wife, is he really that big a star? If his maid is hot, will she get to pose for Playboy too? Or just the Carl's Jr. calendar?

Bigtime! Wonder if she met him before or after he became rich? And I wonder if he worries she's with him for the money or fame?

The story(From "An evening with Kevin Smith") is that she met him while doing an interview for a paper. I doubt she's in it for the money, as she was already pretty successful beforehand, but maybe she had dreams of being an actress. Who knows? She did have a kid with him, which dosen't sound like something a dizy starlet would do. Never underestimate a woman's ability to look past the exterior.

However, I definetly wouldn't want my Wife posing for Playboy. He should keep her under control. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I am wondering if he remarried.

His wife was in his movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. She was the brunet with the female burglars. The woman in the movie looks nothing like the woman in that picture, but then again Playboy does some amazing jobs with “doctoring” up the women's looks they photograph.

I can't tell from that picture, but his Wife has ears that really stick out(handle bars grin.gif).

And I wonder if he worries she's with him for the money or fame?

Gee, I wonder. 27_laughing.gif

Don't be cynical. Lots of women are attracted to fat fanboys with unruly beards. grin.gif

Yeah, and they look exactly like her! (After 10 or 12 brewskis)

Don't be cynical. Lots of women are attracted to fat fanboys with unruly beards. grin.gif

Well, Mrs. Donut was. grin.gif

"nice beaver." "thanks,.. I just had it stuffed". insane.gif

that is the same woman. she just looks better when she's not standing next to Elisha and Shannon.

Eliza...Eliza!

j&sbsb-promo005.jpg

No one's going to look good standing next to her.

Well, Mrs. Donut was. grin.gif

Hmmmm...so who's the lucky guy???... blush.giftongue.gif