• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Link November Auctions-Post Your Winners

345 posts in this topic

Question for you guys. Why did CGC not award a pedigree status on the label for the Rocky Mountain Collection? Wouldn't 5000 Silver age comics in high grade count as a pedigree collection?

I spoke with Doug from CLink at the National and he said they are still trying to lobby CGC to change it's current status. But it is an uphill battle.

Huh, thought that big a collection with mostly high grade and some best known copies would be a shoe in. Thanks for the info. tho.

:news:

After being at the Big Apple Con, reading Volume 1 &2 of Kirby/Lee Fantastic Four, and going through the latest November Comic-Link auctions I have realized that................

MY X-MEN CGC's in my registry NEEDS TO GO! :o

I have been holding on to the notion that I need to have the 94-143 run because of me liking them years ago, but after seeing the great stuff like FF, TOS, and really needing to man-up and complete my Spidy run that the X-men run just doesnt feel right for me to own anymore. Most of the covers I am not that imprressed with and I find at every convention I am more admireing the FF, ASM, CAP, TOS, and Batman books before I even think to look at X-men.

So I am going to sell all my CGC X-mens books to fund other ventures.

I was never a big fan of the X-men books or their story lines, just the #94-143 run, so they need to go.

The only issues I am going to keep are X-men 141/142 but I think I am just going to buy them in CGC 9.8.

The JB/Dave Cockrum run is so easy to come buy so I really need to start getting the other SA books before they dry up in HG

SOT out

Collecting ADD at its finest.

After being at the Big Apple Con, reading Volume 1 &2 of Kirby/Lee Fantastic Four, and going through the latest November Comic-Link auctions I have realized that................

I have been holding on to the notion that I need to have the 94-143 run because of me liking them years ago, but after seeing the great stuff like FF, TOS, and really needing to man-up and complete my Spidy run that the X-men run just doesnt feel right for me to own anymore. Most of the covers I am not that imprressed with and I find at every convention I am more admireing the FF, ASM, CAP, TOS, and Batman books before I even think to look at X-men.

I was never a big fan of the X-men books or their story lines, just the #94-143 run, so they need to go.

The only issues I am going to keep are X-men 141/142 but I think I am just going to buy them in CGC 9.8.

The JB/Dave Cockrum run is so easy to come buy so I really need to start getting the other SA books before they dry up in HG

SOT out

ya ya Doc!

You said it the best becsuse the money for these books are just to good, plus I really need to get my ASM done.

PM SENT :gossip:

went 1 for 6 (well was high bidder on 2 but 1 wasn't close to reserve). got slightly outbid on the bats #226 by about 5x.

I was outbid by approximately 6x.

SOT out

It's the new "Arex".

Everybody is doing it!

^^

Go for the #50 :baiting:

BTW, :cry: what the #55 is commanding in 9.6

lol

Nik your a funny guy, lol

actually is ashame because now I need to find another TOS #80 book I just sold you ... :cry:

Last #55 CGC 9.6 sold for 3k

Go for the #50 :baiting:

BTW, :cry: what the #55 is commanding in 9.6

lol

Nik your a funny guy, lol

actually is ashame because now I need to find another TOS #80 book I just sold you ... :cry:

Last #55 CGC 9.6 sold for 3k

:baiting::acclaim:

SS007.jpg

Nice Book, but.........I dont do SS :baiting:

SOT out

^^ You worked so hard on that run (shrug)

SOT out

Nah, just watched alot of eBay auctions. it will be fun to juice the money into something better.

Maybe a AF 15 CGC 2.0 :headbang:

SOT out

Nah, just watched alot of eBay auctions. it will be fun to juice the money into something better.

Maybe a AF 15 CGC 2.0 :headbang:

I will call you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person every time we hang out,and if the book finally cools off (which most think it will) I will further harrass you for over paying on the book.

That said I would be FAR more impressed with an FF1

went 1 for 6 (well was high bidder on 2 but 1 wasn't close to reserve). got slightly outbid on the bats #226 by about 5x.

I bid up to $1700 on Bats 226 and was still outbid. :frustrated: Got outbid on the Bats 240 as well. So, now that I'm on tilt, I'm going to either play $5/$10 no limit tonight or am going to go after the FF 50 that everyone seems to want lol. J/K ... or am I...

I bid up to $1700 on Bats 226 and was still outbid. :frustrated: Got outbid on the Bats 240 as well. So, now that I'm on tilt, I'm going to either play $5/$10 no limit tonight or am going to go after the FF 50 that everyone seems to want lol. J/K ... or am I...

How about selling me an X-Men 176 9.8?