• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Cerebus #1

19 posts in this topic

5.0?

5.0? :o

Perhaps you are thinking the white cover on the bottom is a tear? It's just printed and/or cut a little off from most other #1s.. the cover art for this book was super sloppy. The cover is not torn or bent. Just some spine dings and color-breaking creases.

5.0?

5.0? :o

Perhaps you are thinking the white cover on the bottom is a tear? It's just printed and/or cut a little off from most other #1s.. the cover art for this book was super sloppy. The cover is not torn or bent. Just some spine dings and color-breaking creases.

you're right, I'm not familar with that comic(though I should be). I thought that was a chip towards the bottom of the book. Otherwise, I have to say the book is a 7.0

I've never submitted to CGC so these "guess the grade" from Sarasota threads are relative to me. I see nine spine ticks, an impact ding above the "N" on the back top cover and a wee bit of fraying on the lower left back cover.

Never seen the issue in person so I can't tell how true the colors are but will assume there's no dimming of the colors.

All in all ... to me, personally ... 6.5