• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want in on a booth at Megacon?

131 posts in this topic

You guys have IHOP locations there? lol

There can only be one Nataly. :sumo:

Did you tell everyone that she's 17?
:censored:

:o:o I dont have the urge for pancakes anymore. :censored:

Are you sure? I think Watson has been making a lot of batter since he met this girl. :sick: I know, but had to go there.

Waffle House. Same thing, only with a Southern accent.

We have both. IHOPs are a little higher end and have more seating.

Waffle House food is better though.

yeah, but you can't get pancakes at "waffle" house...you can, however, get waffles at "IHOP" !

What this thread needs is a Flee Marquette pic with the Central Florida Posse sporting bling, beer cans and bad odor with a bunch of sweet books behind them....and Doc Watson [the Living Screwdriver] managing 'em.

:headbang:

Hey, I'm in the CFP. :sumo::gossip: Would love to be in on the booth too, though it is beginning to scare me. :eek:

FLEE too :luhv:

yeah, but you can't get pancakes at "waffle" house...you can, however, get waffles at "IHOP" !

It wasn't the pancakes I was interested in eating. :whistle:

It wasn't the waffles I was interested in eating. :whistle:

are you talking about the 17 year old again :baiting:

:jokealert:

There can only be one Nataly. :sumo:

Did you tell everyone that she's 17?
:censored:

:o:o I dont have the urge for pancakes anymore. :censored:

Are you sure? I think Watson has been making a lot of batter since he met this girl. :sick: I know, but had to go there.

MicMiles...that was the funniest post ever...I still can't stop laughing :roflmao:

As for Nataly, she was definitely at least 19 or 20. I commented that she was probably in college for fashion or the like.

Jim

A couple of other forum members (Joeypost, King of Rulers and I ) are getting a booth at Megacon in Orlando (Feb. 27 - March 1). Right now we have a total of four people and wouldn't mind at least one more to split up the cost. The idea is to have a home base of sorts and some space for all of us to set up some stuff for sale.

Even if you don't want all in, we can probably do what Bedrock did in Chicago this past year. People would set up a few books for sale and chip in what they thought was a fair offering.

Eitherw way, cool folks are welcome to hang out there, or drop off thier coat and bags or whatever. Hopefully all will share in the duties of manning the booth.

Right now I have botth #805 reserved. It is directly in front of the entrance and 3 booths down. Not bad for a late reservation. We got lucky and someone moved.

Anyone interested send me a PM.

What is a fair offering? Just so I can total up an approx. overhead.

A couple of other forum members (Joeypost, King of Rulers and I ) are getting a booth at Megacon in Orlando (Feb. 27 - March 1). Right now we have a total of four people and wouldn't mind at least one more to split up the cost. The idea is to have a home base of sorts and some space for all of us to set up some stuff for sale.

Even if you don't want all in, we can probably do what Bedrock did in Chicago this past year. People would set up a few books for sale and chip in what they thought was a fair offering.

Eitherw way, cool folks are welcome to hang out there, or drop off thier coat and bags or whatever. Hopefully all will share in the duties of manning the booth.

Right now I have botth #805 reserved. It is directly in front of the entrance and 3 booths down. Not bad for a late reservation. We got lucky and someone moved.

Anyone interested send me a PM.

What is a fair offering? Just so I can total up an approx. overhead.

One Billllllllllllliiiiooooon dollars

It wasn't the pancakes I was interested in eating. :whistle:

^^