• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watch Ellen pick names for the 2008 Holiday Gift Exchange

59 posts in this topic

Is it no longer "Secret Santa"?

Andy

Actually yes.. it will be secret.. I am going make a video of the drawing of names in a few, and will give Connor the list. He will have the thankless task of PM'ing everyone who they are gift giver for.

And afterwards if people think there was any foul play or favoritism in the name picking we can all watch Ellen pick names real time. I just wanted to make a funny with the pressing bit.

( btw, dont forget to include who you are when you send your gift, it's only a secret until they open their gift, the whole point was to possibly meet 2 new board members you might otherwise not have.)

Is it no longer "Secret Santa"?

Andy

Actually yes.. it will be secret.. I am going make a video of the drawing of names in a few, and will give Connor the list. He will have the thankless task of PM'ing everyone who they are gift giver for.

And afterwards if people think there was any foul play or favoritism in the name picking we can all watch Ellen pick names real time. I just wanted to make a funny with the pressing bit.

( btw, dont forget to include who you are when you send your gift, it's only a secret until they open their gift, the whole point was to possibly meet 2 new board members you might otherwise not have.)

I forgot this ,as I mentioned to you before in PM, my first time last year since I never did a secret santa before and alas I think I subsequently drove poor Nerfherder-3 insane as a result (I'm sorry, Nerf :( )

Dude, hilarious post...my wife says that your daughter is the cutiest little girl she's ever seen...I had to explain to her the whole "pressing" thing, she was loving it...!
my wife couldn't figure out what she was doing with the iron either lol

I gotta admit I got all geeked up trying to explain it to her though... :grin:

Thanks guys, Ellen really had a blast "acting", you should see the out takes where she forgot her lines, or cracked herself up. :roflmao: We both had fun making the video.

If you listen really closely when I first walk into the room she is muttering "wrinkles, wrinkles wrinkles.. I can't get out these wrinkles"

She was a real sport.

Names have been drawn, and Connor will PM people shortly with who got who.

Thanks guys, Ellen really had a blast "acting", you should see the out takes where she forgot her lnes, or cracked herself up. :roflmao: We both had fun making the video.

If you listen really closely when I first walk into the room she is muttering "wrinkles, wrinkles wrinkles.. I can't get out these wrinkles out"

She was a real sport.

Names have been drawn, and Connor will PM people shortly with who got who.

:banana: