• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men # 1

14 posts in this topic

Thinking about purchasing this one, but this is the only picture I currently have of this book.

Thanks for looking.

Honestly, not knowing anything about who the seller is, I can't help being wary of this scan. Is the book really this bright, even with what seems to be edge wear and chips along the bottom edge, and reading creases near the spine? Also, the green colors of the ULC box and the other box seem quite faded or washed out compared to other copies of the book...but the red in the logo seems incredibly vibrant. From the scan it looks like a real nice copy, but if this book is in an auction and this scan is all the info you have to go on, I'd be cautious.

I was thinking 5.5 or so until I got to the bottom. That's some serious wear there, dropping it to 3.5 or so. But it has good eye appeal.