• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA 59 9.6 sells for 10K

514 posts in this topic

Looks like my guess was right :sick:

Yeah...I can't belive it sold for that much...thank goodness I already have my high grade copy... :headbang:

yea seriously, im that guy who got on the subway juuuust before the door slammed shut

Yeah...I can't belive it sold for that much...thank goodness I already have my high grade copy... :headbang:

yea seriously, im that guy who got on the subway juuuust before the door slammed shut

You have a 9.6 copy ?

Change your sig line

oh ya thanks :)

You have a 9.6 copy ?

:cry::sorry:

Change your sig line

There a #61 9.2 as a $450 BIN on ebay right now. Think the seller is a boardie.

Change your sig line

i detest writing or id have bought it, drbanner is a great seller thanks for the lookout

Change your sig line

i detest writing or id have bought it, drbanner is a great seller thanks for the lookout

No sweat. Thanks for having such good taste (thumbs u

Nice book. But for 10k I would have wanted the cover to be whiter.

For $10K I would have wanted the cover to look more like this:

mm0140.jpg

:signfunny: Did you buy another one?!?! :o

No, but I am talking to a friend about one. :wishluck: