• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 covers!

23 posts in this topic

Just sort of off topic, but are these multiple cover books desired a lot by collectors, or just certain books, like this one? Just curious....

They are desired a lot by a few collectors and what issue it is seems to have little effect.

Just sort of off topic, but are these multiple cover books desired a lot by collectors, or just certain books, like this one? Just curious....

They are desired a lot by a few collectors and what issue it is seems to have little effect.

Anybody on the boards that you know of? I have a book with two covers (actually 2 covers, and several duplicate wraps- almost like a whole 2nd book was in between the first). Would anybody want that sort of thing?

I have been collecting Double covers for 10 years. I have a Punisher with 4 covers a Detective with 3 covers, and hundreds of double covers. I sold all the expensive ones I had a year or two back, including...

Action Comics #83 Triple cover

More Fun # 46 (oldest known double cover comic)

Adventure #92 Mile High double cover.

More Fun #120 Mile High double cover

Captain Easy #15 Mile High double cover

Star Spangled #17 Mile High double cover

I'm always on the lookout for double covers...what have you got?

Timely

Anybody on the boards that you know of? I have a book with two covers (actually 2 covers, and several duplicate wraps- almost like a whole 2nd book was in between the first). Would anybody want that sort of thing?

I do,what book? I smell the makings of a trade.

I've got 1 triple cover ad a few doubles, looking for more

I'm always on the lookout for double covers...what have you got?

I've got an All-Flash #10 that came with double covers....however in my impetuous youth I deemed it necessary to remove the first cover in hopes to dress a coverless issue with it.... foreheadslap.gif

Alas...I have yet to find a coverless All-Flash #10... crazy.gif...Anybody got one???... flowerred.gif

i have a thor from 1973 with the inside 9.8 and outside 9.4 a thundercats with both covers 9.8s a catwoman#2 with inside 9.8 outer 9.6 a fantastic four#140 with inside 9.0 outside 8.5 and a newer ultimate x-men #34 with both 9.8s.i would love to have that hulk with 4 covers how much do you think it will go for? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just sort of off topic, but are these multiple cover books desired a lot

I dig multiple covers and books with siamese pages tongue.gif Just something different. I have picked up a few double covers here and there, but nothing special tongue.gif

i have a thor from 1973 with the inside 9.8 and outside 9.4 a thundercats with both covers 9.8s a catwoman#2 with inside 9.8 outer 9.6 a fantastic four#140 with inside 9.0 outside 8.5 and a newer ultimate x-men #34 with both 9.8s.i would love to have that hulk with 4 covers how much do you think it will go for? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

50cents?

The book I have a double cover on is New Warriors #15, I guess from about 1990 or 1991, so you wouldn't probably wouldn't be interested in it, Timely.

If anyone's interested in this double cover book I have, let me know. I'll entertain offers on it, as these multiple cover books aren't really a big deal for me.

The QP on this book is 2.0 at best. Anyone bidding over 10 cents would be throwing their money away!

You have got to be kidding, right? Only an uninformed or seriously drunk collector would ever say something so dumb, thinking that a comic with more than one cover is a gross QP problem and is worthless. sign-rantpost.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gif

Timely