• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richie Rich #1 (1960) - For sale!!!

21 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Funny story...I've been after an affordable copy of this particular book for a long, long time.

I finally found this one about a month ago, paid about $120 USD for it with shipping.

Anyway, as luck would have it, I found a nicer copy of this book locally so I no longer need this book.

I've decided to sell it here.

If it doesn't sell here, I'll simply file it away in my Duplicates box.

It's in pretty ratty (fair/poor) condition.

It is "beat but complete" albeit the cover is detached with small pieces on the edge missing and there is some significant moisture damage, mostly to the lower left corner.

If anyone wants more detailed scans of this book, I'll be happy to provide them once I get back home.

My asking price is $150.00 USD including shipping anywhere in Canada or the continental USA (I should just about break even at this price).

Any other country, ask for a shipping quote.

PayPal preferred.

US Money Order needs to be the Pink International one so it can be cashed in Canada.

First "I'll take it" is the winnah!!!

RR1.jpgRR1B.jpg

Its a incredibly tuff Key book to find in any condition!

If I had not recently purchased one myself, I would be all over this!

Good luck! Hopefully someone gives this classic some respect and jumps on it!!

If someone really wants that book and they are just a bit strapped, I will pay 50.00 towards it to help out.

If you are serious I will take you up on it. :takeit:

Was not in the market for this book, especially this time of year(Holiday season with lots of people to buy for) But I have always loved that book, and for $100 I would be stoopid not to snap it up to finally get a copy.

I owe $100 , correct?

I might even see if I can help the book out a little and fix that cover a wee bit.

If someone really wants that book and they are just a bit strapped, I will pay 50.00 towards it to help out.

If you are serious I will take you up on it. :takeit:

Was not in the market for this book, especially this time of year(Holiday season with lots of people to buy for) But I have always loved that book, and for $100 I would be stoopid not to snap it up to finally get a copy.

I owe $100 , correct?

I might even see if I can help the book out a little and fix that cover a wee bit.

Glad you got it! Camper PM me the payment details please.

No strings attached. Just wanting to help.

Its a classic that any true Harvey collector should have.

I have to tell you that was really cool of you to offer $50 to help out somebody that really wants the book!

That really deserves some acknowledgement!

Good Job!

WOW!

And I just returned from a Kenny Rogers concert, half of his performance was a Christmas songs theme.

The Christmas giving and generosity begins...

I'm sending PMs to both of you shortly.

I have to tell you that was really cool of you to offer $50 to help out somebody that really wants the book!

Good Job!

Amazing thing to do bronzilla, total class.

Good Job!

Amazing thing to do bronzilla, total class.

I agree! I have had the pleasure of dealing with Bronzilla, one class act! (worship)