• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - Phoenix Comicon: January 23-25, 2009

214 posts in this topic

Please note that Desert Wind Comics will be at the Phoenix Comic Con. We will be accepting submissions for Todd McFarlane. We first want to verify what the limitations to the signing will be. We hope to have the specifics available within the next week or so. At that time we will announce the details. Pricing will not be discussed here, so you will need to wait for our data sheet to be available. If you are interested, please e-mail us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com so that we can add you to our mailing list for the details.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Um... I don't think Todd is coming to NYCC. He's usually a West Coast appearance fella from what I understand. :shrug:

I believe Kris (thecollector) had a private signing set up a few weeks ago, so check with him when the next will be--he's got his finger on that pulse. (thumbs u

My apologies, the post was moved to the wrong thread, it should have been moved here to the Phoenix Comicon thread... and now it has.

The signing that Kris Moore was advertising was for Todd's appearance at the Phoenix Comicon, there is no other private signing scheduled at this time outside of the convention appearance. I believe he has stated that he is now full up.

Chandler Rice has subsequently advertised that he is still taking submissions so he would be the man to talk to as no other Witnesses have stepped forward to announce they are attending this event.

No wonder I didn't see this thread, it got moved around. doh!

Zod,

Who are you asking? Us or Grinder?

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I meant Grinder, although I'll probably see you in line for Todd. Somewhat considering getting in line myself, provided I've already done all my shopping prior to his signing.

Please note that Desert Wind Comics will be at the Phoenix Comic Con. We will be accepting submissions for Todd McFarlane. We first want to verify what the limitations to the signing will be. We hope to have the specifics available within the next week or so. At that time we will announce the details. Pricing will not be discussed here, so you will need to wait for our data sheet to be available. If you are interested, please e-mail us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com so that we can add you to our mailing list for the details.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Any updates? Sent an email and awaiting response.

Any witnesses have any spare openings for McFarlane? I have 8 books that I'd like to get signed (don't mind paying the extra $$$$$$ for this signing... :baiting:)

Brian

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Any updates? Sent an email and awaiting response.

Any witnesses have any spare openings for McFarlane? I have 8 books that I'd like to get signed (don't mind paying the extra $$$$$$ for this signing... :baiting:)

Brian

I sent hime an email a while ago and no responce as well.. not the first time