• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

artist or rock star?

38 posts in this topic

if you could choose one. great vocals, leader of a high profile rock band. or, have the ability to lay down pencils like Jim Lee or any great comic artist.

what would you choose?

The singer. A excellent singer can move your emotions and give you more satisfaction than something drawn in 2-D on a page.

But then again...I think your question is too much apples and oranges to be able to give a realistic answer...

Jim

if you could choose one. great vocals, leader of a high profile rock band. or, have the ability to lay down pencils like Jim Lee or any great comic artist.

what would you choose?

Drummer...

They get all the chicks and go through life bearing almost no responsibility ... but they do tend to kick the bucket fairly young. hm

what would you choose?

Drummer...

They get all the chicks and go through life bearing almost no responsibility ... but they do tend to kick the bucket fairly young. hm

lol

If you all haven't checked out Steve Adler (former drummer for Guns and Roses) on the current VH1 show Celeb Rehab, he's a complete mess...and the funniest thing on the show... :grin:

Jim

what would you choose?

Drummer...

Drummers also have a tendency to spontaneously combust.

I'd pick rock star for the reasons stated above.

what would you choose?

What if you can do both?

:makepoint:

what would you choose?

Drummer...

They also choke to death on vomit. Not their own vomit...someone elses vomit.

what would you choose?

Drummer...

They also choke to death on vomit. Not their own vomit...someone elses vomit.

Sometimes they lose a limb... :eek:

Drawing is cool, but I wouldn't trade my job as a teacher for being able to draw. However, I might be willing to mainline a little heroin and sleep on the streets if I could be a rock star.

(What do you call a guitar player who just broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless.)

Rock Star all the way.

When I had an independent record label all these NYC smokin' wanna be models & actresses wanted to be with me just because my business card said "President-Wedge Music". Oh, and the party's were awesome! :cloud9:

Another thing, when I was in my very little known hippie band "The Zone", playing and singing on stage when the band was "on" was one of the most amazing feelings ever! I love watching all the people dancing to our sound....