• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doom Patrol

52 posts in this topic

Got five back in my new submission, all tied top census.

Now if I can only find one of the three Doom Patrol buyers out there to foist them on!

99: 9.6 w

104: 9.8 ow/w

112: 9.6 w

113: 9.6 ow/w

114: 9.6 w

Now if I can only find one of the three Doom Patrol buyers out there to foist them on!

Well then you did the right thing to slab them I suppose.

(shrug)

I'm working on a DP run, but not looking to upgrade books into HG yet.

yet. :)

One of my fave series ever. I've had complete runs a couple times over the years, only need issue 103 to complete my current run. When I dig out a copy I'll sit down and read the whole series again.

And for you completists, don't forget to pick up New Teen Titans 13 through 15, with a very nicely written coda for the original team.

Hepcat's books are always a pleasure to see, but I'm a "furrin" completist and in so many ways over the years, beggars cannot be choosers:

MGADP1_zpsec123404.jpg

DP2_zps115f1744.jpg

DP3_zpsbc101420.jpg

I like the title (obviously) but feel it was a great concept, poorly executed (art and story-wise) at times.

...but I'm a "furrin" completist and in so many ways over the years, beggars cannot be choosers:

Completists such as yourself though represent the soul of comic book collecting. It's what the hobby is all about.

:preach: