• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Christmas in San Francisco

23 posts in this topic

I am going to be spending Christmas with my girlfriend in San Francisco this year. I won't be arriving until late on the 24th and will be spending the 25th with her family. If anyone is around on the 26th or 27th and wants to get together for dinner, let me know.

James

James-

My brother and I will be getting together for dinner with some of the board members on the 29th (That's the day we get into town). It is the only night we are open other than the 1st as we are going to concerts on the 30th & 31st.

Will you still be around then. :wishluck:

James-

My brother and I will be getting together for dinner with some of the board members on the 29th (That's the day we get into town). It is the only night we are open other than the 1st as we are going to concerts on the 30th & 31st.

Jonas Brothers.... :gossip:

James-

Love Bug :cloud9:

James-

:signfunny:

James-

Steve, unfortunately we are leaving on th 28th. She has to go back to work on the 29th. Otherwise I would be more than happy to join you.

James-

Steve, unfortunately we are leaving on th 28th. She has to go back to work on the 29th. Otherwise I would be more than happy to join you.

:(

James-

:(

I am going to try and make it to WonderCon though. You going to be there?

I just arrived in San Francisco yesterday. Highlight of the trip so far: seeing the original art covers to both Iron Man #1 and Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1 in the Cartoon Art Museum. Gene Colan will also be there in a couple of hours. Going to the Rock tomorrow!