• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Wholesale Blowout 35%-60% Off!

492 posts in this topic

Folks,

We've reached the end -- and it's been a blast. I'll come back and repost a list of leftovers.

This was a huge success. You can look for another next year.

During the Christmas break, there will be a $5 and less thread as well.

It probably is safe to say McMiles won the artwork.

I hope I won the artwork. That is an awsome piece to be giving away to someone just for buying bargains.

I wanted to say to everyone. This was a lot of fun. There are only a few of the books I won that I am probably really attched to. It is no secret that many will be flipped, some will be pressed. All of that said, I would rather my fellow boardies get a shot at them first. So if there is anything you really wanted, send me a PM, and if I can live without it, and It's cool with Brian, we'll switch it over.

As long as I get to keep the art.

Folks,

We've reached the end -- and it's been a blast. I'll come back and repost a list of leftovers.

I hope I won the artwork. That is an awsome piece to be giving away to someone just for buying bargains.

I wanted to say to everyone. This was a lot of fun. There are only a few of the books I won that I am probably really attched to. It is no secret that many will be flipped, some will be pressed. All of that said, I would rather my fellow boardies get a shot at them first. So if there is anything you really wanted, send me a PM, and if I can live without it, and It's cool with Brian, we'll switch it over.

:o

Folks,

:o

:think: Perhaps a flurry of PMs?

And... the last book...

Flash 142 9.0/9.2 (bought from Andy (October))

BIN $175 (discount 35%) = $113

Flash142.jpg

Man, that's nice. hm

Which is why :takeit: if available!

Nice pick up I was explaining to my wife why I wanted it. lol:applause:

Perhaps not.....
(shrug) Either way, I'm good.

is this your pre-invoice, thrill-seeking, "i'll take it" stupor talking? next time we should hide the winners identity to cut down on this sort of behavior. :baiting:(:

lol I'm happy to keep 'em all or pass some along.

And... the last book...

Flash 142 9.0/9.2 (bought from Andy (October))

BIN $175 (discount 35%) = $113

Flash142.jpg

Man, that's nice. hm

Which is why :takeit: if available!

Thanks!

Wish I had taken this when I had the chance. I thought I had spent more than I did.

That is a keeper.

Here's what's left -- Thanks again everyone -- 50% off all BINs now, 60% off the x-men 25!

New Gods 11 CGC 9.8 (top census and only 9.8) BIN $425 (40% discount) $255

Detective Comics 479 VF/NM BIN $30 (discount 40%) = $18

DD 158 VF BIN $50 (discount 40%) = $30 SOLD

80 Page Giant 1 7.0/7.5 BIN $220 (discount 40%) = $145

80 Page Giant 9 7.0 (some light glue rippling common on this book) BIN $70 (discount 40%) = $42 SOLD

Brave and the Bold 19 6.5 (tough early B&B) BIN $175 (discount 35%) = $113 SOLD

X-Men 25 (manufactured with one staple) VF/NM BIN $164 (discount 50%) = $82

trying to score in this thread was like being charlie brown and trying to get a piece of candy while trick or treating! Everybody around me was showing off their nice treats but

all i got was a rock Igotarock.gif

:jokealert:

80 Page Giant 9 7.0 (some light glue rippling common on this book) BIN $70 (discount 40%) = $42

@ 50% off all BINs

...., it think that means $35..., :shrug:

:takeit: