• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Marvel Mystery Comics 25 CGC 6.5 Fn+

$1495

MarvelMystery25.jpg

I am afraid to buy this because if I do my :censored: car will need something else fixed on Monday :pullhair:

hm If you buy it I'll give you a full refund in the event of any car-related emergencies for the next week :)

(By the way the colors on that one really are as nice as in person as they appear in the picture) :)

Take a bus. (shrug)

What is that :roflmao:

Dude, if I EVER move back to Toronto I am taking the public transit. Save $$ on insurance, car payments, accidents, headaches. To me it's no contest. World class transit system.

(thumbs u

Got an #82 or #86 for sale?

Sorry that was just about my last CGC pre-hero Silver age marvel. I do have a bunch of raw pre-heros but none of them are in great shape. If you're interested I can look and see if I have a low grade copy of either one.

Lower grade (GD or better) is fine with me. I'm looking to complete a long run with those two. (thumbs u

Mike

Marvel Mystery Comics 25 CGC 6.5 Fn+

$1495

MarvelMystery25.jpg

I am afraid to buy this because if I do my :censored: car will need something else fixed on Monday :pullhair:

hm If you buy it I'll give you a full refund in the event of any car-related emergencies for the next week :)

(By the way the colors on that one really are as nice as in person as they appear in the picture) :)

hm

All American Comics 16

1st appearance of The Green Lantern and the 5th most valuable comic book of all time. (And the only one of the top 9 most valuable GA Comics to be listed as "Rare" in the Overstreet!)

CGC 8.0 VF Extensive professional restoration

"color touch, pieces added, tear eals, cleaned, reinforced"

The only sale on GPA in 2008 for this comic is a Moderately restored 8.5 that sold for $28,680. (Though an unrestored 6.0 also sold this past year for $85,000)

Only one unrestored copy and three restored copies grade higher than this one on the census.

VF Guide value = $85,000

Asking $21,250

AA16.jpg

AA16back.jpg

Young Men 24

Origin of Captain America, Human Torch, and Sub-Mariner. First appearance of all three characters in almost four years.

This is the last comic I have from the original owner collection I purchased earlier this month. I was originally planning on keeping it for my own collection.

Book has nice colors and lies really flat. Tough book to find in nice shape. I would grade it a Fn-

Asking $999

YoungMen24.jpg

YoungMen24back.jpg

Do you have a 28? Any other Atlas super-hero books?

Mike

This one's it unfortunately. The collection also came with a Young Men 27 and a Mens' Adventure 28 but the entire collection has been sold. The only books I have left from that collection are the Young Men 24 & a Batman 100.