• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Hey Ben,

Sorry to hear all that is going on :( When things have settled down definitely give me a call. (And shoot me a PM if you feel like adding one more Action comic to this thread ;) )

I'm currently scanning in Actions/MMCs as we speak. I'm hoping to get this thread going not too much later than 8 PM

Heard one story of a guy powering his laptop with a car battery... :insane:

diy-battery-ups-1.jpg

Hope things get better for you...

GE

That's very doable Dino :) Current will flow with good conduction and little resistance :grin:

Not only doable but done. A inverter was the only thing i had. I had it plugged into cigarette lighter of truck and using my wireless card cellphone to use laptop last couple days.

I apologize in advance to anyone who sent me a PM that I haven't had a chance to respond to yet. But rather than put this thread off another day I'm going to start getting things listed in about 10 mins starting with Action Comics 2.

Filter, this thread is just way too long. Can you put a revised post somewhere with all the books that are still available for sale ? I dont have the time to sort through 51 pages.

he just did that 1 page back (thumbs u

Filter, this thread is just way too long. Can you put a revised post somewhere with all the books that are still available for sale ? I dont have the time to sort through 51 pages.

(thumbs u Very first post on the top of page 50. I was hoping to edit my very first post in the thread to put the list there also but its been more than 48 hours since the thread started . I think after tonight maybe I'll continue the sale in a new thread.

Ok, everyone please bear with me as I don't have everything scanned in yet. I'll be listing things as quickly as I can.

First up

Action Comics 2 FN+ restored

color touch, pieces added, tear seals, spine support, cleaned. (I have Matt Nelson's sheet to go along with this one if anyone is interested)

Really solid looking Action 2!!

Asking $9750

(A trimmed MP 7.0 recently sold for $11,000)

action2-1.jpg

action2bc.jpg

Ok i fail. thanks.

lol I was actually worried people wouldn't be able to find it. its not like everyone knows to just look on page 50. I'll get a new, cleaner thread started tomorrow though (thumbs u

Action Comics 5 CGC 5.0 MP

This book desperately needs some additional restoration. Should grade much nicer if those pieces are filled in on the front cover and the spine roll is pressed out.

$2500

action5.jpg

action5bc.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 25 CGC 6.5 Fn+

$1495

MarvelMystery25.jpg

I am afraid to buy this because if I do my :censored: car will need something else fixed on Monday :pullhair:

Sell the car...raise your bid...I thought you knew this already. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've no power, heat or water since late Thursday. 900 gallons of h2o and heating oil floating in basement. Trees all over my driveway and on one of the cars. Kerosene stinking thruout house from the heaters which at least is covering my scent.

Chinese food on the way-----------------------------------------------------------$36 w/tip

Generator to power a light, laptop, cell phone charger------------------$699.-

Wife and kid staying at her aunts-----------------------------------------------PRICELESS

now lets see those actions, mmc's and planets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- sorry didn't get a chance to email ya the other night but things been a little clusterfucccky last couple days

dang! Sorry to hear about the mess! I went without power for 8 days in 1998 with a massive ice storm up here in Vermont. I can vouch for how much it sucks..... :tonofbricks: