• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

:cry:

We need eye candy!

well, I guess I could post some pics of me lol

That's more like being poked in the eye. :baiting:

why thank you :flamed:

:sick:

et tu, brute?

Vina vida vici! :acclaim:

terreō, terrēre, terruī, territus

We need eye candy!

et tu, brute?

veneratio meus auctorita! :sumo:

We need eye candy!

et tu, brute?

veneratio meus auctorita! :sumo:

9th grade Latin eh? In Pictura est Puella Parva. Ubi est Puella Parva? Puella Parva est Marma.

This is my only piece of Original Art. I don't know anything about original art, I just bought it because it looked cool. I don't know what information I should be listing or how to determine a price so i'm going to pick one at random.

If anyone would like to tell me what additional information I should list or if my price is too high or too low I'd appreciate it :grin:

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

Adam,

I would say that it's overpriced at your current asking price....seriously. A page 18 from the same annual just sold on eBay for $89.99. I think your page is better (big pic of Doom and full page pic) so I think yours would be worth more than that. Maybe somebody like Mr. Borock would have a better idea of it's approximate market value?

Mike

A Buscema Conan splash page recently sold in the OA Marketplace - asking price was $1200. I don't think your asking price on this piece is out of line.

I just PM'd Steve (Borock) and asked him to chime in on this. What Conan issue was that art from?

doh! What the hell does a Conan Buscema splash have to do with a FF pin up by Pollard Sinnott?! And Steve Borock will be the first one to tell you he is far from the first person you should be asking on these boards in regards to original art value. Also the page that was sold for $89.99 from that annual was penciled by Keiron Dwyer and is a panel page so that is a very poor indicator. This exact piece is sitting in Ben Bressel's sold gallery on CAF with a list price of $450 and the piece was added to the site only last year so that would be a pretty good indicator of it's value.

This is my only piece of Original Art. I don't know anything about original art, I just bought it because it looked cool. I don't know what information I should be listing or how to determine a price so i'm going to pick one at random.

If anyone would like to tell me what additional information I should list or if my price is too high or too low I'd appreciate it :grin:

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

Adam,

I would say that it's overpriced at your current asking price....seriously. A page 18 from the same annual just sold on eBay for $89.99. I think your page is better (big pic of Doom and full page pic) so I think yours would be worth more than that. Maybe somebody like Mr. Borock would have a better idea of it's approximate market value?

Mike

A Buscema Conan splash page recently sold in the OA Marketplace - asking price was $1200. I don't think your asking price on this piece is out of line.

I just PM'd Steve (Borock) and asked him to chime in on this. What Conan issue was that art from?

doh! What the hell does a Conan Buscema splash have to do with a FF pin up by Pollard Sinnott?! And Steve Borock will be the first one to tell you he is far from the first person you should be asking on these boards in regards to original art value. Also the page that was sold for $89.99 from that annual was penciled by Keiron Dwyer and is a panel page so that is a very poor indicator.

Well excuuuuuuuuussssseeeee me! :grin:

Any suggestions on where to get better info on the value of this then? There's not a lot of information at comicartfans.com.

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

Adam,

Mike

doh! What the hell does a Conan Buscema splash have to do with a FF pin up by Pollard Sinnott?! And Steve Borock will be the first one to tell you he is far from the first person you should be asking on these boards in regards to original art value. Also the page that was sold for $89.99 from that annual was penciled by Keiron Dwyer and is a panel page so that is a very poor indicator.

Any suggestions on where to get better info on the value of this then? There's not a lot of information at comicartfans.com.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=256171&GSub=11795

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

Adam,

Mike

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=256171&GSub=11795

(worship) Thank you sir!

Ok I'm going to get this thread started again in a few minutes. I'm going to probably get 10-15 or so books up tonight from all different genres. Sorry to keep changing my mind, but I'm actually going to start the thread a little earlier in the day tomorrow and the Actions, Marvel Mysteries etc will be going up Sunday afternoon. In the meantime I'll start posting books in the next few mins..