• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Sorry everyone. I'm having a real hard time accessing the boards. it'll work for a minute or two and then freeze for 15. I'm putting this thread on hold for tonight and will resume tomorrow at 8 PM EST. As soon as the boards are up and running at full speed again i'll get back to everyone that has sent me a PM.

Sorry everyone. I'm having a real hard time accessing the boards. it'll work for a minute or two and then freeze for 15. I'm putting this thread on hold for tonight and will resume tomorrow at 8 PM EST. As soon as the boards are up and running at full speed again i'll get back to everyone that has sent me a PM.

Woo hoo, another day to save $$ for this thread.

Woo hoo, another day to save $$ for this thread.

I was thinking more like another month;) but at least it's a great way to view a museum :acclaim:

your computer is telling you that this is a big mistake

your computer is telling you that this is a big mistake

lol