• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1

22 posts in this topic

Yep, pages are all attached including the cf. No rust on the staples. Just some spine stresses and a few creases at bottom right corner. Also, the cf pages are sticking out of the book (you can see it from the back cover pic). Has offwhite-white pages. Thanks

Yep, pages are all attached including the cf. No rust on the staples. Just some spine stresses and a few creases at bottom right corner. Also, the cf pages are sticking out of the book (you can see it from the back cover pic). Has offwhite-white pages. Thanks

Nice score! :applause:

:gossip: If the CF is attached, then why is it sticking out . . . ? hm Seems like you could fix that and send it in for slabbing :)

5.5 / possible 6.0 (referencing Nik's recent 6.0 :whistle: )

5.0 Looks about right IMHO... Nice book. An Ebay NM+???lol

Actually the seller was pretty honest when he graded this book. He said it is in the range of 4.0-5.0, which I thought was around there, but could be higher from the scans. I'm not the best at grading too, but trying to get better lol

That's a very nice pick-up! :headbang:

As divad says it might be worth sending in to a PRO for advise or Matt Nelson will pre-screen and offer advice for $3 bucks...can't beat that...

Where'dja stumble onto that??? Seriously, nice find!

As divad says it might be worth sending in to a PRO for advise or Matt Nelson will pre-screen and offer advice for $3 bucks...can't beat that...

Yea, I'll probably send it to Matt so he can do a pre-screen on it. I bought it from ebay this past week for a fairly nice price :grin:

Yea, I'll probably send it to Matt so he can do a pre-screen on it. I bought it from ebay this past week for a fairly nice price :grin:

Perfect. DK is giving up all his Pre Rob Tecs to go after a full X-men 1 up run :grin:

Perfect. DK is giving up all his Pre Rob Tecs to go after a full X-men 1 up run :grin:

:baiting: Don't be so confident there buddy. Never going to give up on my pre-robin tecs :cloud9:

Nice score! :applause:

:gossip: If the CF is attached, then why is it sticking out . . . ? hm Seems like you could fix that and send it in for slabbing :)

5.5 / possible 6.0 (referencing Nik's recent 6.0 :whistle: )

I had a Strange Tales 89 where the interior pages where miscut and looked similar to that.