• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Exchange- how goes the receiving?

496 posts in this topic

Well, I recieved a mysterious Flat Rate Priority mail box today, so I think it is my secret santa gift!

I am working really hard to keep from opening it!

Thing is... it is freaking HEAVY! What could be in there!!! hm

In order to ignore the allure of the box, I have been blowing money on the boards and ebay to keep my mind off of it... :makepoint:

Better be wrapped on the inside.

Well, I recieved a mysterious Flat Rate Priority mail box today, so I think it is my secret santa gift!

In order to ignore the allure of the box, I have been blowing money on the boards and ebay to keep my mind off of it... :makepoint:

you sure are bossy for such a little guy :grin:

Well i just realized that This mystery box is an ebay item I had forgotten about:

Rex Mundi (v 1) #6-18, (v 2) #1-14, & TPB #1

I have cross checked mailing address vs the Ebay sellers listing home addy, so I am going to open the box...

But this also means I haven't gotten my Secret Santa gift yet, so the suspense builds... :wishluck::banana:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hollidays, and best wishes to all!

I hope you all get what you were hoping for in the exchange. If not, suck it up and don't whine or greggy will taunt you relentlessly.

-- Joanna

FU gift exchange nazi.

FU gift exchange nazi.

I'll be happy just to get mine at this time. :frustrated: