• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Exchange- how goes the receiving?

496 posts in this topic

Nothing here yet, but I just shipped mine out today destined for OH. hm I forgot to indicate I was the SS on the inside so noted as such on the outside of the box. (shrug)

So for those of you that haven't received yet, be sure to scan the entire USPS box before removing the goodies inside. :applause:

Yup, safe and sound! Soon as I saw the city and state on the return address (didn't see your name at first), I was thinking "No way..." Sure enough! :)

Awesome. I sent yours on 12/6, and checked the delivery confirmation mid-week and the package had been "misrouted." Nice to see priority mail is running 9 days... lol

Nothing yet but I'm not concerned, I got last years SS gift early this year in January lol

so if I get mine before x-mas that technically makes it two SS gifts in one year, mine goes out tomorrow, had to put together a special package and I was waiting on one book to arrive at the shop special order.