• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEEFCAKE!

22 posts in this topic

Some of you guys know me as a smart arse poster, who frequently threatens fellow boardies with the breaking of breadstick arms and trips to the intensive care facilities. For this I'm sorry, I've come here to tell you I've turned a new leaf. No longer am I this guy:

UshuaiaMarathonpic.jpg

or this fella

eightmillion.jpg

I have been ignoring my "family" and "kids" to work in the local gym. I now look like this:

JCMuscles.jpg

Instead of Paratrooper, call me Jezebel Clown. Or JC for short.

I think I might be scared of clowns... hm

But good for you, Vaughn, as long as you are happy, it's very cool:) :acclaim:

Some of you guys know me as a smart arse poster, who frequently threatens fellow boardies with the breaking of breadstick arms and trips to the intensive care facilities. For this I'm sorry, I've come here to tell you I've turned a new leaf. No longer am I this guy:

UshuaiaMarathonpic.jpg

or this fella

eightmillion.jpg

An Officer and a Gentleman. (thumbs u

We need a saluting graemlin around here.

So you won't be pizzing off MADP anymore?

Well Trooper, at least your teeth won't be brown anymore...too bad I can't say the same about the rest of you. ;)

Did you PCS to Carson? If so, check out Winter Park (if you're into skiing/snowboarding). They have some amazing deals for military members as I went there a bit when I was at Riley.