• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WITH GREAT POWER....

12 posts in this topic

....comes great responsibility. One hundred years from now,it wouldn't matter what kind of car you drove. nor how big your house was. Nor how big your collection was.What might matter is that you helped a child or family escape poverty and in a small way made the world a better place.This Christmas season, why not give a little less to your freinds and family and give a gift of life to a stranger.Please visit www.hiefer.org. to see how little it costs to change a families life forever. thumbsup2.gif

I gave a Goat in Honor of My Son, Ryan. He's an animal Nut (wants to be a VET, he's 11 Years Old), and I Think he would be Proud that an animal could Help so Many People. I would Like to Note that I would have NEVER Have done this unless directed to this site By Shadroch. Thanks again for the HEADS Up.