• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

As DC Funny Animals go I prefer Fox and Crow. Though Dodo and Frog are right there as well. :tonofbricks:I believe Mayer did most all the Mouseketeers. I'm only missing 3 out of the original 26 issues. Never even occured to me that there was a water theme going on there. lol Your so observant Jack. (thumbs u

I am the exact opposite, with Fox & crow a Hair behind D&F. This was a great batch of covers, it's making think I should just get Fairs of all the titles to have them.

Dodo and Frog? (shrug) Now that's obscure...

As DC Funny Animals go I prefer Fox and Crow. Though Dodo and Frog are right there as well. :tonofbricks:I believe Mayer did most all the Mouseketeers. I'm only missing 3 out of the original 26 issues. Never even occured to me that there was a water theme going on there. lol Your so observant Jack. (thumbs u

I am the exact opposite, with Fox & crow a Hair behind D&F. This was a great batch of covers, it's making think I should just get Fairs of all the titles to have them.

Is it even possible to get an all HG collection of DC Funny Animals? (shrug) Mine are such a mixed bag on condition. :sorry: I do have a couple decent Fox and Crow #1's. (thumbs uMy Real Screen #1 is a nice looking low grade. I have 3 Peter Porckchops #1's that are decent. And 2 Peter Panda #1's that are lower grade. Do not have much Dodo and Frog except for their own title I have all but the last issue. The tough one. :frustrated:

I usually settle for lower grades on these books as long as they are complete, no big chunks outta the cover, etc. But some covers I do try to find nice examples.

Good luck. :pullhair:

Is it even possible to get an all HG collection of DC Funny Animals? (shrug) Mine are such a mixed bag on condition. :sorry: I do have a couple decent Fox and Crow #1's. (thumbs uMy Real Screen #1 is a nice looking low grade. I have 3 Peter Porckchops #1's that are decent. And 2 Peter Panda #1's that are lower grade. Do not have much Dodo and Frog except for their own title I have all but the last issue. The tough one. :frustrated:

I usually settle for lower grades on these books as long as they are complete, no big chunks outta the cover, etc. But some covers I do try to find nice examples.

Keep posting them! I love em.

BB27.jpg

Another trip down memory lane with the Suicide Squad. Beautiful book, John.

Thanks Mark. It was a nice series, but didn't have the glitz of all the other characters DC was rolling out.

Keep posting them! I love em.

Wow, amazing.

"Short Bus to Center Stage" by Fennimore Frog!

What a comeback this thread has given him and his pals! Can Pixar be far behind?

Jack

Haven't posted any since #21 day. Thought I'd play catch-up. Sorry if any of these have been posted.

Another DC Funny Animal run with one Buzzy!

Raccoon Kids headed for a collision!!

AnimalAntics22.jpg

Cool Buzzy Thunderstorm black cover. Would love to find this one high grade.

Buzzy26.jpg

And the wolf still can't get one over on tha pig.

PeterPorkchops24.jpg

PeterPorkchops25.jpg

And the greatest Funny Animals of all...at least in my humble opinion...

RSC23.jpg

RSC24.jpg

And the last of my Three Mouseketeers

TTM22.jpg

TTM23.jpg

TTM24.jpg

TTM25.jpg

I'll post a few more and then dig out some #27's

very cool Keith! I have never seen most of these!

"Short Bus to Center Stage" by Fennimore Frog!

What a comeback this thread has given him and his pals! Can Pixar be far behind?

lol Yeah but it would go straight to DVD.

Course I'd buy it. :shy: