• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

And since I've had Pterodactyls on the brain the past few days :screwy:....I know this ones been shown 2 0r 3 times already :sorry:...But it deserves another look in full color-rich splender!! (thumbs u And not a bad copy if I do say so myself. :cloud9:

GL30.jpg

Omigawwddd!!!!! :o I can't believe I overlooked this today. :tonofbricks: I had a Real Screen 30 in another box of goodies. This one has got to be put with the rest of 'em. doh!

heh heh heh

RSC30.jpg

Love the colors on that, Mr. Seadevils!!! :applause:

Superboy30-1.jpg

Tomahawk30-1.jpg

Astonishing30-1.jpg

MGA30-1.jpg

And since I've had Pterodactyls on the brain the past few days :screwy:....I know this ones been shown 2 0r 3 times already :sorry:...But it deserves another look in full color-rich splender!! (thumbs u And not a bad copy if I do say so myself. :cloud9:

GL30.jpg

One of the best Silver Age Green Lantern covers -- worth seeing again. I wish I could turn my two beater copies into one of the copies posted here today.

Jack