• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

I know your not much for back posting Jeffro...but go ahead and show it... :popcorn:

Guess I shouldn't have been so anal about that. :tonofbricks: And it was 42 not 47 doh!

th_SecretHearts42front.jpg

I'm glad you were cajoled into it. Great copy, striking color scheme w/ the huge pink and green areas. Huge eyes on the lady! I'm a lousy art-spotter, but could that be Andru? It reminds me of his Wonder Woman and Platinum faces.

Jack

Anal about what? Love the huge eyes.......see...it doesn't hurt once in a while to show a back issue. :applause:

I sold most of my comics in about 1989 but I kept my Adam Strange - Mystery In Space run. The dealer who bought my comics didn't want to give me what I thought they were worth. So I kept them, along with Showcase 17, 18 and 19.

I sold most of my comics in about 1989 but I kept my Adam Strange - Mystery In Space run. The dealer who bought my comics didn't want to give me what I thought they were worth. So I kept them, along with Showcase 17, 18 and 19.

Nice MYSTERY IN SPACE issues. The Adam Strange series was one of the best sci-fi titles of the 60s!

Bill

Nice MYSTERY IN SPACE issues. The Adam Strange series was one of the best sci-fi titles of the 60s!

Bill

Strangely enough, I agree.

0138014005O.jpg

I love the little elements of body language with Archie trying to slide his leg over, Veronica shifting hers to the right and the position of the Archie's left pinkie. :applause: