• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

OOOPS...I almost let the day getta way without showing one of my favorite 85's... :o

As titles like Witching Hour exit the stage...And as we arrive closer to the day 100 mark...more titles will fade away and others will make their appearance. Unfortunatly I need most of the SA Wonder Womans from #85 to 99. :sorry: However....from 100 up till the final issue #329...I am missing only 5 issues and all are between #100 and #164....So beginning with day 100...I should be able to post WW most every single day throughout most of the year. :acclaim: It's a beautiful run overall...but will have a few low grades in the mix among the earlier issues. I can't wait to show them.

The first Silver-Age Wonder Woman...

:cloud9:

WonderWoman85.jpg

action85cgc-1.jpg

Love it!

Thanks! It's a bright copy with nice gloss "in Hand". I try to puchase as many of my books raw as I can. After I have had them a while, I get them slabbed.

So beginning with day 100...I should be able to post WW most every single day throughout most of the year. :acclaim:

Looking forward to seeing them (thumbs u

"The day Red turned into Green" doh!:screwy: It's going to be a loooong time before that story gets reprinted into a B&W Showcase volume lol ... but then again Dark Horse reprinted the Little Lulu story where she turns green in their B&W line ... needless to say, it lacked punch in the reprint :sick:

Great books as usual Kieth! You must have a very large comic room. (worship)

Thanks Mike....I have one bedroom devoted to my comics. And another large room devoted to my dupes and my vintage toy collection..and then..every freakin' room in tha house has stragglers that I've yet to place. :pullhair:

I've really been enjoying your Actions. That is one collection to go broke over on for sure. lol I'll be able to start posting them regular when we get to #200.

Wish I had concentrated more on GA books when I was younger. Fortunate to have what I did pick up.

HOM85-5.jpg

Whoa... :o talk about some rich color adamstrange. Dat's da bomb.... :applause:

Too bad all you guys with the cool SA books live on the East and West coasts. I'm stuck in the boonies here in Arkansas witha buncha hillbillies that do not understand comics at all. Friends..what comic collecting friends? :cry:

No one to go over and check out a cool collection or have a Boardie Dinner/ get together as some of you guys often mention.

Least I have my virtual buddies here to share images with.