• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

oaaw115-1.jpg

M. Marie :luhv:

I think Rock should be less concerned with how he's going to explain her to the guys than whether he's going to survive being shot by a raft full of Nazis.

I think Rock should be less concerned with how he's going to explain her to the guys than whether he's going to survive being shot by a raft full of Nazis.

It's a blow up raft. One shot from Rock and those Ratzis are sunk! lol

that Blackhawk Super-Beater shouldn't even be in my collection. lol

Those early DC Blackhawk issues are incredibly tough in high grade, but that doesn't seem to stop you from posting beautiful issues. You probably bought just so you could remember to go find a NM copy somewhere.

that Blackhawk Super-Beater shouldn't even be in my collection. lol

Those early DC Blackhawk issues are incredibly tough in high grade, but that doesn't seem to stop you from posting beautiful issues. You probably bought just so you could remember to go find a NM copy somewhere.

I purchased a around a 100 issue run some years back and it was mixed grades. Lot's of LG copies in there. So I have been trying to upgrade. But they are tough to find in any condition. The only Blackhawk I do not have of the DC run is #113.

Glad you like even the beater copies.

not much for day 116

X-dudes.

116Xmen.jpg

I have a really, really weak week for posts - nothing more scanned till day 121. In the interim, have a great one.

Lee

I just finished scanning my Neal Adams TOMAHAWK covers. Here's #116.

Tomahawk116.jpg

If a 9.6 ever came to auction....yowza!

Yeah...I might be all over that one. The Neal Adams Tomahawks are awesome as any of his covers. Wait till you see tomorrows...night-time scene w full moon.