• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you like about the CGC boards

82 posts in this topic

I take pride in the fact that I get under some posters' skin enough for them to put me on ignore.

Who would that be?

I wonder if people have put me on ignore yet?

That a perfect new thread topic that I haven't seen here yet

It's been done.

I like the people I have met on the boards for sure.. I also like it when The CGC allows someone to question there gradings, business practices.. As long as it is seen as fair and reasonable. Not to many boards that are owned by the company your talking about will allow this to happen. I believe they are always trying to become a better business. Plus sellers allowing time payments on book's. Others trying to help someone out... Last but not least. Some of the flaming that goes on. Sometimes it get's out of hand. But for the most part this board is a wealth of knowledge. Some very serious collectors/investors to a few just starting out...

So I say Thank You to The CGC for putting this board up...

What can I say that has'nt been said? You guys are like family,even though I've only met some of you.I get on these boards every night ("loser I know")I can finally talk to people that share my interests.thats whats so great to me. :cloud9:

People first and foremost and the reasons are many.

The knowledge gained here has really helped me to develop a collection I thoroughly enjoy. Of course, this dovetails into how much I've enjoyed buying (and occasionally selling) in the Marketplace. So many great books changing hands there.

There's some silly stuff, but the good certainly outweighs it by far.

Why the drama of course, this place is better then pay per view.

And of course there are all the usual things. All that I have learned in my time here, and all the friends I have made where I otherwise would be stuck in Indiana talking to corn.

Why the drama of course, this place is better then pay per view.

And of course there are all the usual things. All that I have learned in my time here, and all the friends I have made where I otherwise would be stuck in Indiana talking to corn.

:signfunny:

Kenny,

You forgot all the "adult" conversation.

I take pride in the fact that I get under some posters' skin enough for them to put me on ignore.

You rip the tears following the sweat and blood :thumbsup:

Who would that be?

I wonder if people have put me on ignore yet?

That a perfect new thread topic that I haven't seen here yet

It's been done.
Provide a LINK next time. :sumo:

I love seeing pictures of all the fantastic covers out there. I also love reading different opinons on comics and getting info on comics that I never read before. I usually enjoy all show and tell post as well as convention threads.