• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 12

100 posts in this topic

7 people did not submit a grade for this round.

The following were the grades received:

6.5 - 1

7.5 - 4

8.0 - 14

8.5 - 39

9.0 - 47

9.2 - 13

9.4 - 8

9.6 - 1

Who gave this book 6.5??? Wanna sell me some books? :takeit:

Wow...I could swear I see chipping and tearing so I went with 7.5 ... lol:tonofbricks:

I'm confused too. Is there a tear in the LLC of the back cover, or not? I see one...and it looked significant enough to keep the book below 8.0...but it looks like the Round 13 book has something in the same spot. Is it just a scanner glitch or something?

Wow...I could swear I see chipping and tearing so I went with 7.5 ... lol:tonofbricks:

I'm confused too. Is there a tear in the LLC of the back cover, or not? I see one...and it looked significant enough to keep the book below 8.0...but it looks like the Round 13 book has something in the same spot. Is it just a scanner glitch or something?

Where do you see a tear? I can't see it on my monitor.

Where do you see a tear? I can't see it on my monitor.

Upper Right Back Cover... :o