• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine movie trailer, for those who haven't seen it

46 posts in this topic

Wolverine movie trailer

Looks pretty cool. Don't know what I think about Deadpool in a muscle shirt and no mask, I guess Ryan Reynolds is too 'pretty' to obfuscate his appearance. :P Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth and Taylor Kitsch as Gambit look better than I thought they would.

Now let's hope the story doesn't suck.

Wolverine movie trailer

Looks pretty cool. Don't know what I think about Deadpool in a muscle shirt and no mask, I guess Ryan Reynolds is too 'pretty' to obfuscate his appearance. :P

While there's probably some truth to your statement, my guess would be that the shot of him in the trailer takes place before Weapon X gives him an overhaul. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we'll see him scarred and/or masked by the movie's end.

Just for my own amusement, this will make Ryan Reynolds 2 different people in the Marvel Universe; Hannibal King (Blade 3) and Deadpool (This movie). This happened before with

Rebecca Romijn as Frank's neighbor in the Punisher and Mystique in the X-men movies,

Ben Foster as another of Frank's neighbors in the Punisher and Angel in X-men 3,

and Sam Elliot as General Ross and Caretaker in Hulk and Ghost Rider, respectively. Besides the Stan Lee cameos, has this happened any other times within the Marvel Movie Universe?

Wolverine movie trailer

Looks pretty cool. Don't know what I think about Deadpool in a muscle shirt and no mask, I guess Ryan Reynolds is too 'pretty' to obfuscate his appearance. :P

While there's probably some truth to your statement, my guess would be that the shot of him in the trailer takes place before Weapon X gives him an overhaul. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we'll see him scarred and/or masked by the movie's end.

I read somewhere the "hamburger face" will be achieved with cgi

Wolverine movie trailer

Just for my own amusement, this will make Ryan Reynolds 2 different people in the Marvel Universe; Hannibal King (Blade 3) and Deadpool (This movie). This happened before with

Rebecca Romijn as Frank's neighbor in the Punisher and Mystique in the X-men movies,

Ben Foster as another of Frank's neighbors in the Punisher and Angel in X-men 3,

and Sam Elliot as General Ross and Caretaker in Hulk and Ghost Rider, respectively. Besides the Stan Lee cameos, has this happened any other times within the Marvel Movie Universe?

I think you got all of them (thumbs u

Wolverine movie trailer

I think you got all of them (thumbs u

Ya, impressive (thumbs u