• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1 Best eBay sale of all time ever!

55 posts in this topic

That hurt. Thanks for that.

Does anyone have any info on why there was a different back cover for this book or did everyone give up reading before they got that far?

About two sentences in it started to sound like the frog brothers from Lost boys trying to sale me on how great they are at killing vampires. If you read it with the voice of Corey Haim/Feldman in your head it actually makes it fun.

We should be grateful he doesn't post here.

Maybe he just joined the boards a week ago and is still writing his first post :blahblah:

I love these lines

=========

ALL INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS OVER SEAS MUST LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ASAP BEFORE ITEM IS SHIPPED AND AFTER AUCTION

Yea like thats gonna happen

I also love

THERE ARE OVER 160 OF THESE GRADED AND GO KNOWS HOW MANY SUBMITTED AND REJECTED

Who is Go?

"GO KNOWS HOW MANY SUBMITTED AND REJECTED"

That was my favorite part as well. :roflmao:

G0 = First square on Monopoly board?

A simple typo, but it is funny because he has so many.

I love these lines

=========

ALL INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS OVER SEAS MUST LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ASAP BEFORE ITEM IS SHIPPED AND AFTER AUCTION

I also love

Who is Go?

Also, is he suggesting that CGC rejects comics? :insane:

I love these lines

=========

I also love

Who is Go?

Also, is he suggesting that CGC rejects comics? :insane:

They do that to me all the time......And they put a big 7.0 at the top of all rejected books.

the man has a gift for mangling the English language to a point that makes Long Duk Dong seem positively Shakespearean;

UP FOR AUCTION IS : ONE ISSUE OF TRANSFORMERS MARVEL ISSUE #3, 9.8 .THAT HAS ONLY 23-9.8'S,WITH THE FAMOUS APPERANCE OF SPIDER-MAN IN HIS BLACK COSTUME. SO THIS IS PROBABLY YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO OWN THIS BOOK.THERE ARE OVER 160 OF THESE GRADED AND GO KNOWS HOW MANY SUBMITTED AND REJECTED. THERE WAS A DISCOVERY , LAST YEAR. CGC LEARNED OF A VARIANT BACK. THAT WHAT YOUR GOING TO BE GETTTING . THE HARD VARIANT THAT BACK DOEN'ST LOOK LIKE ISSUE ONE. YOUR IS THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE.READY FOR SOMEONE TO ENJOY OR GIVE AS A GIFT. SO HARD TO COME BY A 3 ALONE. MEANWHILE A 3 WITH THE VARIANT BACK.CGC IS MINT AND SCRATCH FREE AND CRACK FREE. THIS VARIANT I THINK THERE'S LIKE 4 INCLUDING MINE. WHEN IT COMES TO THE VARIANT BACK.. . GET IT WELL YOU CAN AFFORD IT OR FIND IT. OUT OF THE ORIGINAL 1-4 MINI SERIES THIS HAS BY FAR THE LOWEST PRINT OF 9.8 , FLY BY EVEN ISSUE NUMBER 1#9.8 WITH OVER 60 9.8'S ., ITS SELLING IN THE EBAY STORES FOR OVER 700 , GO LOOK!. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE . GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU CYCBERTRONIANS , NO RETURN'S ON CGC'S/SOLD AS IS!

i've read it six times, and i'm still not one hundred percent sure what he's getting at

Trust me, be glad he is not posting here on the boards. He called me a few months ago because I had some CGC 9.8 Transformers that he needed for his registry. It was a one person conversation for about 15 minutes. He is currently broke, but really wanted my books and since I had a high intitial bid it was causing him to lose sleep. He is the guy who paid $1800.00 for the Transformers 80 in 9.8. When he has money, he will not be outbid. When he does not have any money he will email and plead his case on why you should sell him your books on the cheap. Very odd person, but isn't that what makes everybody different?