• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1 Best eBay sale of all time ever!

55 posts in this topic

Dear topnotchcomics,

SORRY IT REALLY KILLS ME TO DO THIS BUT i CAN'T AFFORD EVEN 600 DOLLARS RIGHT NOW , ESPCIALLY KNOWING THAT noone is going to bid. Not trying to insult you , but look. No one bidding on anything except a #1- 8.5 for like 20 bucks.As I sad to you before these books are very nice even though there news stand edition , but no one is going to bid on them and they are over priced one.Two they are high random issue's , that only a true collector like myself wold even consider paying this.Three being the obvious for most the economy isn't to well right now. Botton line I do want then and I'm willing to give you 350 for them. Or I'll just wait on you to relist them for a resonable price. I hope we can do business.

Ryan

www.micurio.com/transformerscgc10

thats my home page for cgcs and other stuff then youll see why I know noone is going to buy them cause , I have over 50-9.8's tf its all i know

- crazytransformerguy

Oh boy have I had some problems with this guy before. He likes to threaten other buyers to stop them from bidding on high grade Transformers CGC's. He has a rather obvious personality disorder. I've had to report him several times and the IDW Publishing seller is certaily aware of his dodgy behaviour.

Oh boy have I had some problems with this guy before. He likes to threaten other buyers to stop them from bidding on high grade Transformers CGC's. He has a rather obvious personality disorder. I've had to report him several times and the IDW Publishing seller is certaily aware of his dodgy behaviour.

Seriously???

:screwy:

Good thing then that eBay now makes all bidding confidential!

Not even Mile High would charge $250 for that book :makepoint:

You never have to worry about getting your item or your money fully refunded if something goes wrong

that would have to be my favourite line :D

Instills confidence :P

Heh, the auction ended with no sale (of course), so what does this genius do? Relists it and raises the price! That's why it didn't sell the first time, it was underpriced by $100. :screwy:

lol lol lol --- I just had a look at the eBay ad. As soon as I began reading it I started to hear the voice of the person who wrote it! Yes, I have seen and heard him many times! He appears at most of the Toronto-area comic cons. He can easily be spotted because he always wears, what I would say, a precarious and very unique looking Transformers hockey jersey (I have seen jerseys in both home and away - I assume Cybertron is home :D ). Incidentally, if you look at the photos of the three side-by-side Transformers books in the eBay ad, you will see them resting on one of the jerseys!

He's talkative... and hyper! He will make the rounds and ask each dealer for Transformers comics, but only in high-grade please. And I have been audience to a few of his soliloquies about the lucrative world of collecting Transformers... and they are very similar to the descriptions you see on eBay!

But, I have to say, it is fans like him that makes this hobby fun. You wouldn't find too many coin enthusiasts wearing Indian half-penny jerseys at the Antiques Roadshow...