• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

Actually, I do not, I am a huge fan of Marvel's merry mutants and have almost zero interest in War comics. (I have seen enough of it in person to quench my taste) I do have one copy of "Cannon" from the 1960's. The no number non distributed edition. I do however, appreciate the art of Joe Kubert, he is a god in the industry.

Actually, I do not, I am a huge fan of Marvel's merry mutants and have almost zero interest in War comics. (I have seen enough of it in person to quench my taste) I do have one copy of "Cannon" from the 1960's. The no number non distributed edition. I do however, appreciate the art of Joe Kubert, he is a god in the industry.

(thumbs u

My war movie collection has sat on the shelf unwatched for over 5 years... ! I'm out of beer!

(thumbs u

My war movie collection has sat on the shelf unwatched for over 5 years... ! I'm out of beer!

Wife is home and I have been putting pics on the internet while drinking-this never ends well- lol Night all! Good times!

char092.gif Chris

I feel for ya bro. I myself, after two 12 oz'ers of DFH 90 min.....have started my final beer for the night. A 22 oz bottle of Deschtes "The Abyss". A stout of very black hues and very tasty proportions. I decided to switch over to Boris and Natasha for this one, and.......you don't really need to see my mug again....do you??? :grin:

IMG_3594.jpg

You guys are making me feel awfully proud right now. (thumbs u Nothing like seeing our product put to good use.

I might just have to join you. Nothing great in the house right now, but definitely better than no beer at all.

P1010096-1.jpg

:baiting: :baiting:

Still, even if I prefer my beer from a frozen A & W mug, it doesn't mean that I can't play along.

Right now it's 9:30 am in Michigan, it's about 14 degrees, and the wind is howling through at 30-40 MPH. I'm not going ANYWHERE

today, so it's time for a cold one...

labatts.jpg

Not necessarily, I got Shazam and Daisy Mae both from garage sales

or resale stores.

They're out there, just dig around at the junk shops!

I feel for ya bro. I myself, after two 12 oz'ers of DFH 90 min.....have started my final beer for the night. A 22 oz bottle of Deschtes "The Abyss". A stout of very black hues and very tasty proportions. I decided to switch over to Boris and Natasha for this one, and.......you don't really need to see my mug again....do you??? :grin:

IMG_3594.jpg

Age of empires!!!!

And as for our scotch drinker above, well, there's not any reason

not to go Toon for your hard beverage too. Shop around!

dewars.jpg

If the image on that glass is really white and not pink, DO NOT DRINK FROM IT. Seriously, it would be quite rare.