• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

:applause: :applause: :applause::applause: (thumbs u Happy Monday! (thumbs u :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

DSCN0751.jpg

Normally wouldn't be drinking on a Monday night, however on leave and this Monday nights Iron Man Toon Tumbler is filled with sweet, sweet Yuengling! Outside temp is around 30 degrees-perfect grilling weather! Anyone else enjoying a sweet beverage this evening?

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Mixed a Crown and Diet Coke in my Thor Toon Tumbler to kick off the holiday week.

:applause: :applause: :applause::applause: (thumbs u Happy Monday! (thumbs u :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

DSCN0751.jpg

Normally wouldn't be drinking on a Monday night, however on leave and this Monday nights Iron Man Toon Tumbler is filled with sweet, sweet Yuengling! Outside temp is around 30 degrees-perfect grilling weather! Anyone else enjoying a sweet beverage this evening?

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Mixed a Crown and Diet Coke in my Thor Toon Tumbler to kick off the holiday week.

That's what I am talking about Bill! Can you take a pic of that Thor Tumbler? Good times!

char128.gif Chris

Finally picked up some beer. How do I get a toon tumbler? No comic shows nearby and I've never seen a toon tumbler in person.

After putting this post up I was given some advice to check out www.toontumblers.com if you can't make a con. Does this free advertising get me a discount (shrug)lol I went to the website after drinking a few and spent a chunk of change on some new beer mugs I hope to have on deck tomorrow-Hooray! :headbang:

char128.gif Chris

Thanks Chris. Now the question is, order a tumbler and pay for the shipping or start planning my first comic con visit just for the tumbler.

DSCN0751.jpg

1655256-banana2.gifChris

That's what I am talking about Bill! Can you take a pic of that Thor Tumbler? Good times!

char128.gif Chris

toontumbler.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

1655256-banana2.gifChris

char128.gif Chris

toontumbler.jpg

:headbang: Bonus points for the cool Batman items in the pic! Nice tumbler Bill! :applause:

char128.gif Chris

Bill, I love that Batman/Gargoyle statuette--very cool!

And Chris, no need for me to take a pic--still drinking the same homebrew out of my Iron Man glass :grin: No frills, no thrills: just suds ;)

And bonus points to you Sir for style! I can only admire from far those talented to homebrew (worship) !

Good times!

char092.gif Chris

Bill, I love that Batman/Gargoyle statuette--very cool!

And Chris, no need for me to take a pic--still drinking the same homebrew out of my Iron Man glass :grin: No frills, no thrills: just suds ;)

Thanks Mac. It is actually one of, if not the first of the Bowen DC statues. I've had it for quite a few years. Since 1991. It's my favorite statue.

Finally picked up some beer. How do I get a toon tumbler? No comic shows nearby and I've never seen a toon tumbler in person.

After putting this post up I was given some advice to check out www.toontumblers.com if you can't make a con. Does this free advertising get me a discount (shrug)lol I went to the website after drinking a few and spent a chunk of change on some new beer mugs I hope to have on deck tomorrow-Hooray! :headbang:

char128.gif Chris

Thanks Chris. Now the question is, order a tumbler and pay for the shipping or start planning my first comic con visit just for the tumbler.

Pay the shipping Torch! The Toon Tumblers make beer drinking even more fun! :grin: I'm kind of hoping they're able to get ahold of McFarlane Spidey image (ASM 301 hint, hint) for one of the next glasses. Otherwise, I'll probably try and get the BA X-Men cup next.

The drybrushing on the cape is a technique I really enjoy. Very nice!

So what's everyone up to this evening (aside from enjoying comic-inspired libations?-) I've got "The Princess Bride" on (one of my wife's fav movies) and I'm painting some models.

Now that dinner's over, I am continuing the task of rebagging all of my books to mylites 2 and fullbacks and completing a good inventory. Waaay behind! Planning on taking a trip to Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads with a buddy next week to make the comic shop rounds. May try to play a little Fallout 3......Good times!

char092.gif Chris

PM me your address. I found a few comic tumblers in the back of the cupboard and I'll send you one for nuthin ( I got doubles) MIght not be your fav hero......but it will be comic related !! (thumbs u

PM me your address. I found a few comic tumblers in the back of the cupboard and I'll send you one for nuthin ( I got doubles) MIght not be your fav hero......but it will be comic related !! (thumbs u

:luhv:

:applause: :applause: :applause::applause: (thumbs u Happy Wednesday! (thumbs u :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

P1060145.jpg

:idea:It's been awhile so I thought I would bring back some sweet, sweet alcohol filled Toon Tumblers!

My beverage of choice this evening is some ice cold Yuengling in a Firestorm glass. It's a nice 26 degrees outside-perfect grilling and beer swilling weather! :applause::whee:

Anyone else doing any drinking this evening? :applause:

1655256-banana2.gifChris

:applause: :applause: :applause::applause: (thumbs u Happy Wednesday! (thumbs u :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

P1060145.jpg

:idea:It's been awhile so I thought I would bring back some sweet, sweet alcohol filled Toon Tumblers!

My beverage of choice this evening is some ice cold Yuengling in a Firestorm glass. It's a nice 26 degrees outside-perfect grilling and beer swilling weather! :applause::whee:

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Hey!! What's that glint of yellow light off of your hand in the pic? :o

You're Sinestro, aren't you?

P1060145.jpg

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Hey!! What's that glint of yellow light off of your hand in the pic? :o

You're Sinestro, aren't you?

lol My wife (and psychiatrist) says I am not supposed to believe I am a yellow ring slinger from the planet Korugar. Thank you for your support!

Good times! :headbang:

For what its worth, I drank wine out of my Toon Tumblers on New Years. (Specifically my Gwen Stacey and Batman ones!)

(worship) A Gwen Stacy tumbler?! Take a pic and post it! I would love to see it! (That's what she said!)

1655256-banana2.gifChris

For what its worth, I drank wine out of my Toon Tumblers on New Years. (Specifically my Gwen Stacey and Batman ones!)

(worship) A Gwen Stacy tumbler?! Take a pic and post it! I would love to see it! (That's what she said!)

1655256-banana2.gifChris

gwenglass.JPG

1655256-banana2.gifChris

gwenglass.JPG

:o

(worship)

I'm in love....!

Does anyone have one of these for sale? :wishluck:

:banana:Chris