• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK SMASH!

22 posts in this topic

I know this is way past the release, but I just saw "The Incredible Hulk" with my family. What a fun movie. The final fight scene was awesome. I loved it when he said, "Hulk smash!" and then he did just that. I also loved the cameo by Iron Man. Too cool! Now my kids love Hulk. Of course, one of my kids is convinced a T-Rex could eat Hulk.

Anyone know anything about the sequel? I've been wondering when they would tie a couple of characters together for a team-up.

V/R,

Mike

...it was filmed in hamilton though, not toronto

Maybey both...the start of the fight when bruce falls from the helicopter is definetly Toronto... so it the scene in the undepass when they are about to go to NY to see his friend.

i was working on it...they couldn't get the permits in time for toronto so had to film everything to do with the fight scene in hamilton...the ctiy in hamilton will let film crews shut down whatever they like, whereas in toronto they're more restrictive....they even had to build, from scratch, two buildings, so they could smash em up...i made a fortune when toronto refused the permits...

They filmed in Toronto first which is the beginning of the big fight scene on Yonge Street and moved it to Hamilton for the end parts of the fight scene because of the need for that run down bomb just struck look and well that what prime real estate in Hamilton looks like :devil:

They filmed in Toronto first which is the beginning of the big fight scene on Yonge Street and moved it to Hamilton for the end parts of the fight scene because of the need for that run down bomb just struck look and well that what prime real estate in Hamilton looks like :devil:

Filming began on July 9, 2007. Shooting primarily took place in Toronto, because mayor David Miller is a Hulk fan and promised to be very helpful to the crew when closing Yonge Street for four nights in September to shoot the Hulk and Blonsky's clash at 125th Street. Despite messing the street with explosives and overturned burning vehicles, the crew would clean-up within twenty minutes so business could continue as normal each day. The first action sequence shot was the Culver University battle, which was filmed at the University of Toronto and Morningside Park. The filmmakers built a glass wall over a walkway at the University for when the soldiers trap him inside to smoke out the Hulk. There was also shooting in the Financial District. A factory in Hamilton, Ontario, which was due for demolition, was the interior of the Brazilian factory. The site's underground floors were used for Ross' military command center. The crew also shot part of the Hulk and the Abomination's fight on a backlot in Hamilton. Other Canadian locations included CFB Trenton and a glacier in Bella Coola, British Columbia. Afterwards, there was a week-long shoot in New York City and two weeks in Rio de Janeiro.While there, the crew shot at Rocinha, Lapa, Tijuca Forest and Santa Teresa. Filming concluded in November after eighty-eight days of filming.

While Dark Knight and Iron Man were great flicks, and I have them both, the Hulk is the one we keep coming back to for replay. Just more action and candy for the eyes. Even when it comes to the first Hulk movie, (I can't watch that flick all the way through) but I can start when he escapes in the desert and runs and jumps through the mountains and pretty much end after that fantastic segment.