• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Unwarranted hostilities

37 posts in this topic

The seller may have been put off by your user id - it doesn't exactly make someone feel that you'd be friendly and easy to work with.

perhaps my eBay moniker may be a bit misleading, but a simple look at my feedback and the number I have :devil: would tell thm I am a serious buyer.

ebay.jpg

besides, I don't think anyone was talking to you :baiting:

:jokealert:

I would respond with a really nice email, wishing them a happy holiday. You'll either pi$$ him off further, or make him feel like the db. Either way, you win.

I would respond with a really nice email, wishing them a happy holiday. You'll either pi$$ him off further, or make him feel like the db. Either way, you win.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, I honestly thought thirty dollars per book was a reasonable offer. At any rate, I hope you get the price you want for your auctions, and that you and your loved ones enjoy the holidays!"

"I'm sorry you feel that way, I honestly thought thirty dollars per book was a reasonable offer. At any rate, I hope you get the price you want for your auctions, and that you and your loved ones enjoy the holidays!"

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Think I'll copy/paste that after the auctions end.

And it looks like someone is going to get a CGC9.8 PREACHER 3 for a nice price since I cancelled my snipe at a price any seller would have been happy with.

(thumbs u

Think I'll copy/paste that after the auctions end.

:headbang: