• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creepshow signed by Stephen King

33 posts in this topic

I haven't followed the market for the CREEPSHOW book in about 5 years, but in 2003 you could get a nice unsigned copy for less than $50 no problem. Hard to imagine the sig adding $2450 in that amount of time, but we all know how volatile things can be. Especially if SK basically doesn't sign much/ at all anymore. SK collectors can be rabid!!

Anyway, CREEPSHOW in general = :banana:

Ahh, Rage. In paperback.

Got my copy at the local library book sale...for 50 cents, circa 1995

Got a copy of The Long Walk at the same location a couple years later, also 50 cents.

You may now applaud.

:o

Next trip to Maine....I'm getting mine signed... ;)

I can tell you where he lives. He was my neighbor when I lived in Bangor. Of course it will cost you! :gossip:
I've actually been to his house. Years ago when I was a huge SK fan, a buddy and I took a road trip from Atlantic City up the coast, hitting every little town along the way and basically wreaking havoc. At the end we went to Bangor and found his house. Creepy looking old house with a black iron gate with spiders all around and the weird thing is all the pictures we took of that trip came out but the pics of his house were to dark to see.

But man, Bangor is one shlthole of a town.

:o

Next trip to Maine....I'm getting mine signed... ;)

If he refuses, whack his ankles.

Already got a block wood and a sledgehammer in the trunk... :devil:

If you've read the book, you know that she does more than just break his ankles with a sledgehammer. :eek:

Hahahha, they only watched the movie and their worst nightmare is Kathy Bates butt-arse nekkid, wait... that's another movie...

That was a really good Flick! and now I do seem to remmeber something like that in the movie!

I dont know if I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN TO CONFIRM!!!! Yech!!!!!!!!!

How the Hell Did this Topic turn into Nekkid Fat people commentary??????