• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Game. Official Game Thread.

555 posts in this topic

Ok, the 5th person to post this :roflmao: in adition to all previous rules and tell me who the writer of the current Captain America ongoing title is wins this round.
:roflmao:

I hope.

These will be the rules:

The game will start at or shortly after 8:00 PM Eastern time tonight.

I will post. "Mystery Prize, Who wants it?"

The first person to post an wins it for free, but you can only win once. Once you post and win you are out.

(You must quote my post and use the , not -script.)

New info:

Don't be to quick to post the . In the tradition of Grails game some of the rounds may have some trivia that must be answered correctly. Nothing hard. Remember, you must quote and post the Even on a trivia round.

Once the clear winner is established, I will post "Mystery Prize, Who wants it?" again.

The person that posts the first can then choose to take the next mystery prize or trade the unknown prize to any of the winners before them for their prize.

Then the game will continue in the same manner till all the prizes are gone.

I will moderate during the game to try and keep track.

The prize list has been given to another boardie that has put them in a random order. I don't know what that order is. That list is given to atleast one other person that will not participate. This is to insure that the prizes are posted in the pre-determined order. No shinanigans.

All shipping is covered by me, so while I would love for everyone to be able to participate, I going to have to limit it to the U.S. and Canada. Open to everyone.

Wanted: Wonder Comics #2, #4 in 6.5 or better... USA #7... Mystic #8, #10... Exciting Comics #28, #30, #31... Black Terror #3,#5, in 7.0 or better

I hope.

These will be the rules:

The first person to post an wins it for free, but you can only win once. Once you post and win you are out.

New info:

Don't be to quick to post the . In the tradition of Grails game some of the rounds may have some trivia that must be answered correctly. Nothing hard. Remember, you must quote and post the Even on a trivia round.

Once the clear winner is established, I will post "Mystery Prize, Who wants it?" again.

The person that posts the first can then choose to take the next mystery prize or trade the unknown prize to any of the winners before them for their prize.

The prize list has been given to another boardie that has put them in a random order. I don't know what that order is. That list is given to atleast one other person that will not participate. This is to insure that the prizes are posted in the pre-determined order. No shinanigans.

All shipping is covered by me, so while I would love for everyone to be able to participate, I going to have to limit it to the U.S. and Canada. Open to everyone.

Wanted: Wonder Comics #2, #4 in 6.5 or better... USA #7... Mystic #8, #10... Exciting Comics #28, #30, #31... Black Terror #3,#5, in 7.0 or better

Ed brubaker

:takeit:

Ok, the 5th person to post this :roflmao: in adition to all previous rules and tell me who the writer of the current Captain America ongoing title is wins this round.

These will be the rules:

New info:

Brubaker :takeit:

I hope.

These will be the rules:

The first person to post an :takeit: wins it for free, but you can only win once. Once you post and win you are out.

:news:(You must quote my post and use the :takeit: , not -script.)

New info:

Don't be to quick to post the :takeit: . In the tradition of Grails game some of the rounds may have some trivia that must be answered correctly. Nothing hard. Remember, you must quote and post the :takeit: Even on a trivia round.

The person that posts the first :takeit: can then choose to take the next mystery prize or trade the unknown prize to any of the winners before them for their prize.

All shipping is covered by me, so while I would love for everyone to be able to participate, I going to have to limit it to the U.S. and Canada. Open to everyone. :banana:

:takeit: Brubaker

I hope.

These will be the rules:

New info:

I hope.

These will be the rules:

New info:

Ed brubaker

I hope.

These will be the rules:

The first person to post an :takeit: wins it for free, but you can only win once. Once you post and win you are out.

New info:

Don't be to quick to post the :takeit: . In the tradition of Grails game some of the rounds may have some trivia that must be answered correctly. Nothing hard. Remember, you must quote and post the :takeit: Even on a trivia round.

The person that posts the first :takeit: can then choose to take the next mystery prize or trade the unknown prize to any of the winners before them for their prize.

All shipping is covered by me, so while I would love for everyone to be able to participate, I going to have to limit it to the U.S. and Canada. Open to everyone. :banana:

:takeit: Ed Brubaker

Brubaker

These will be the rules:

New info:

I hope.

These will be the rules:

New info:

Ed brubaker

These will be the rules:

New info:

Brubaker :takeit:

you forgot :roflmao::makepoint:

I hope.

These will be the rules:

New info:

:roflmao::takeit: Brubaker