• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whats the next Key book to go through the roof?

131 posts in this topic

Avengers 1

Avengers 4

Journey Into Mystery 83

Tales of Suspense 39 (continued from the first IM movie success)

--Bottomline, I really don't see SA Marvel keys being a bad call from an investment standpoint. What crazier is that some of them are even fun to read! lol

Incredible Hulk 181

--Again, with the movie coming out, I'm guess there will be another nice bump from the hype. And by all accounts from the trailer, I suspect it will be at least a half decent movie.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1

New Mutants 98

--New Mutants 98 will ride the XM Origins: Wolverine movie hype wave, but will most likely settle back down some. Of course, I'm surprised Iron Fist 14 hasn't seen a jump considering Sabertooth's more active role in this movie. Personally, for long term investment, I think TMNT #1 is probably one of the smartest ones going. Think about it: why has AF 15 exploded like it has? Because Spider-Man has transcended nerdy comic culture and become a part of popular culture. TMNT has done the same, and is already getting to be a ridiculously priced comic for a Copper Age book. Combine that with the low print run and you've got the makings of a book that (I believe) can only go up from here.

once again nice pickup on the TTA 59 (worship)
:acclaim: i cant believe i got it, im still stunned.
Tarheel fans find a way.

Well , lets see ....um , .. hm they've done Marvel Zombies , Marvel Apes , .....

How about Marvel Collector Society w/ Greegy comin at ya w/ his parka ? ...... meh

once again nice pickup on the TTA 59 (worship)
:acclaim: i cant believe i got it, im still stunned.
Tarheel fans find a way.

Well , lets see ....um , .. hm they've done Marvel Zombies , Marvel Apes , .....

How about Marvel Collector Society w/ Greegy comin at ya w/ his parka ? ...... meh

You wish