• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GENTLEMEN!

23 posts in this topic

Happy New Year, off to a party in a few minutes, should be cracking open the first Absinthe bottle in less than two hours... Yes 2009 is going to be that kind of year.

Also happy to leave 2008 with exactly 8000 posts (granted not a lot in 6 1/2 years on the boards)

Happy New Year, off to a party in a few minutes, should be cracking open the first Absinthe bottle in less than two hours... Yes 2009 is going to be that kind of year.

Also happy to leave 2008 with exactly 8000 posts (granted not a lot in 6 1/2 years on the boards)

Should have figured Dr Doom would ride the Green Dragon! (worship)

Happy New Year Chromium!

:banana: Happy New Year :banana:

Everyone stay safe tonight and have a great time. My family and I will be up watching movies and eating popcorn. My 6 year old and 9 year swear this year they will make it to midnight....I have my doubts.

:banana: Happy New Year :banana:

Everyone stay safe tonight and have a great time. My family and I will be up watching movies and eating popcorn. My 6 year old and 9 year swear this year they will make it to midnight....I have my doubts.

aside from dwip....anyone have any big plans for tonight?