• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Golden Age...

67 posts in this topic

Another affordable, unrestored gem.

Silver Streak 1

$820

Scarce, even Overstreet notes that. Supple, unrestored key issue. Some tape on the spine and interior cover. OW pages. Silver metallic cover. Intro of The Claw.

silverstreak1copy1.jpg

AWESOME book!! Someone ought to snap that up!!!

Really great cover!

Not as great as this one!

Detective 18

2.0 (deslabbed purple label)

$1800

Classic cover of classic covers! This is Flessel's very best effort in my opinion. Very slight resto, only a dot of amateur glue. CGC noted slightly brittle pages, but it's really only the tips of the interior corners, which aren't that bad.

detective18-1.jpg

This is my favorite Pre-Bat Tec (thumbs u

Your scans are always bright and clean Andy. What kind of scanner are you using? :grin:

Silver Streak 1

$820

Scarce, even Overstreet notes that. Supple, unrestored key issue. Some tape on the spine and interior cover. OW pages. Silver metallic cover. Intro of The Claw.

silverstreak1copy1.jpg

arrggghhhh!! :pullhair: Musssstttt resisssstttt...

Silver Streak 1

$820

silverstreak1copy1.jpg

arrggghhhh!! :pullhair: Musssstttt resisssstttt...

Resistance is Futile. :baiting:

Your scans are always bright and clean Andy. What kind of scanner are you using? :grin:

A super cheapo old HP PSC 2110 all-in-one. Takes better scans than equipment 5x as expensive.

I need to get one. Those scans are nice. (thumbs u

I've got one of them too - I love the old beast and won't be upgrading as long as it's still running.

The Comics Magazine (Funny Pages) 3

2.5 ®

$240

Another rare issue, also published in 1936. OW pages. Spine was rebuilt with some tape. Also the cover looks trimmed. The cover appears married, and the book has been disassembled at some point. Resto aside, good luck finding another copy!

comicsmag132.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Thanks Matt.

Fantastic 2 sold by PM.

Really surprised that nobody has bought the Adventure. Such a nice copy.

:popcorn:

The Comics Magazine (Funny Pages) 3

2.5 ®

$240

Another rare issue, also published in 1936. OW pages. Spine was rebuilt with some tape. Also the cover looks trimmed. The cover appears married, and the book has been disassembled at some point. Resto aside, good luck finding another copy!

comicsmag132.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Nice pick up, Mathew. :applause: