• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new to these forums and it's my New Years Eve debut!!!

33 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

How is everybody? I don't know where to start but I'll say I haven't been in comics that long. For about 3 years or so. It's kinda been off and on for me. I'm mainly a Spiderman fan but Batman is just as cool. I only have about 30 comic books. They are so so...I guess. lol It's a start and I'm not sure on which ones I want exactly. I know I want Spiderman #1 from 1963 for sure. We'll see how it goes I guess. I hope to hear from you guys! Have a good one! Here's some pictures of what I have:

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Happy New Year!!!

Hello everyone,

How is everybody? I don't know where to start but I'll say I haven't been in comics that long. For about 3 years or so. It's kinda been off and on for me. I'm mainly a Spiderman fan but Batman is just as cool. I only have about 30 comic books. They are so so...I guess. lol It's a start and I'm not sure on which ones I want exactly. I know I want Spiderman #1 from 1963 for sure. We'll see how it goes I guess. I hope to hear from you guys! Have a good one! Here's some pictures of what I have:

Happy New Year!!!

WTTBs Insaneclown

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!!!

WTTBs Insaneclown

Now where have I heard or seen that name (insaneclown) before? Ebay maybe? I don't remember the exact details but something about that name just doesn't sit right with me. hm

Shark

Welcome to the boards... :hi:

I like your collection I would recommend you get a little Daredevil in there to make it look better but other than that it's great. Be careful of the for sale forum it has a funny way of making your collection grow and your money shrink.

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!!!

WTTBs Insaneclown

Now where have I heard or seen that name (insaneclown) before? Ebay maybe? I don't remember the exact details but something about that name just doesn't sit right with me. hm

Shark

bad child hood memories even of clowns......WTTB sir

Shark

missmzombie.jpg

Shark

missmzombie.jpg

Wow that picture is great..... (thumbs u

Shark

missmzombie.jpg

Wow that picture is great..... (thumbs u

Sorry....my bad. :blush:

It ends up that I DID remember that name for some reason. It was an online name my oldest son used to use in Yahoo messenger, AOL Messenger or something like that. (shrug)

Sorry newbie. Welcome to the boards! :foryou: