• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll-Call! Official sign-up & vote for Mega-Con Forum dinner.

147 posts in this topic

I have never been accused of being becoming, Bill.

Then you just bought yourself a free meal Saturday (just so long as you buy me dinner Friday when we eat with your crew).

Through the good graces of friendship I just realized an unexpected $100+ in savings that I will now be able to spend on your meal Sat night Jim. All you can drink top shelf Shirley Temples for you buddy.

:headbang:

Gee, um... thanks, Bill. :blush:

BTW... I still don't put out once I get liquored up. (thumbs u

Do I have to sit you boys at different tables? (tsk)lol

That has worked in the past. :gossip::baiting:

dwatsonwk1.jpg

This will be my first Forum dinner...do people normally bring books with them, and why? (shrug)

Gee, um... thanks, Bill. :blush:

BTW... I still don't put out once I get liquored up. (thumbs u

Do I have to sit you boys at different tables? (tsk)lol

That has worked in the past. :gossip::baiting:

dwatsonwk1.jpg

Jim has been "flleeeeeeeaaaaaaaddd"

:roflmao:

joeypost

DrWatson

arexcrooke

TupennyConan

lookwhoitis

Inhuman Fiend

kryptonitecomics

KingOfRulers

qualitycomix (possible scheduling conflict)

Theagenes

MCMiles (2)

sborock

jiveturkeymofo

Transplant

detective27kid

cgcworld

MrBedrock

Newest addition: (tentative) GAFlash

I think we are close to capacity.

Bad news - I'm going to have to back out. I'm going to be in the field for most of the next couple of months so making the trip to Orlando just isn't doable. I knew this might be a problem, but I was hoping this project might get put off until March. I'm bummed because I was really looking forward to meeting some of you that I haven't met before. Maybe next year. :(

So that frees up one spot for some else.

Bad news - I'm going to have to back out. I'm going to be in the field for most of the next couple of months so making the trip to Orlando just isn't doable. I knew this might be a problem, but I was hoping this project might get put off until March. I'm bummed because I was really looking forward to meeting some of you that I haven't met before. Maybe next year. :(

:(

Darn! I wanted to see some WT lol

I was going to bring some just for you to fondle too. :sorry:

Next year I say screw the field!!

Next year I say screw the field!!

Gotta earn my comic book money somehow. Oh yeah, and keep the kids fed and pay the mortgage. :whistle: