• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets. Iron Fist, Green Lantern,X-Men and More!! More Added!

140 posts in this topic

My other thread can longer be edited. But you can continue here, as some lots from there will be moved. Forum Rules apply as always. If you are on the probation list, I must ask you make good on whatever put you there before buying from me. No offense, I just believe in the rules.

Shipping will be priority, envelope or box. The more you buy, the more I will be willing to discount shipping. This goes for my non-US friends also. As I know you guys generally get shafted in shipping fees.

First :takeit: rules. PM offers are acceptable. And now for some books.

Huge Iron Fist Lot! 1-directors cut, 2- 2nd print, 3-21 all first prints, annual 1, Orson Randall 1 shot, and Danny Rand origin 1 shot! This is the complete series to current! Ed Brubaker goodness, followed by Matt Fraction who is doing a GREAT job! $45.00 !!!

IM000717.jpg

World War Hulk Lot. 1-5 and prologue. 11 books total Some really great covers, good story, and the hulk at his finest. Oh and some serious smack-downs. All NM or better. $50.00 Less then what I paid for the variant covers alone. (thumbs u

IM000720.jpg