• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets. Iron Fist, Green Lantern,X-Men and More!! More Added!

140 posts in this topic

Take 20% off until tomorrow when I continue listing. If you have bought from this thread, or my last thread take 25% off.

And I will be sending out invoices from my last thread tomorrow. You would think I would actually be quicker to get paid. But no, not really.

Nice relaxed atmosphere :cloud9:

There will be another single issue thread after the weekend. Probably another one filled with .50-3.00 books. People enjoyed that last time. But the full runs have to go FAST, I have about a week left to move another 8 longboxes of books.

Baby gets my comic room :cry:

But meeting my boy. :cloud9:

There will be another single issue thread after the weekend. Probably another one filled with .50-3.00 books. People enjoyed that last time. But the full runs have to go FAST, I have about a week left to move another 8 longboxes of books.

Baby gets my comic room :cry:

But meeting my boy. :cloud9:

Baby got my comic room too meh...now I have a nice big comic book closet. :luhv:

Green Lantern: Rebirth! 1-6 complete including sketch covers for 1&2 (the sketch covers are second print's) 7 issues total. This is the series that set the Green Lantern history straight. Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver started here and continue with the Modern Run. Quite possibly a top ten stories I have ever read, and re-read. If you are interested in what all the buzz is about, this is where you have to start!! Really hoping this goes to a good home, as it is the reason I read DC Comics today. I would rate this series 10 of 10!! $20.00

IM000735.jpg

Seriously this is a MUST read! (thumbs u

Agreed on the quality of this story! Would buy these if I didn't already have the TPB....this is the best Modern read that I've come across! Highly, highly recommended!

Marvel Zombies 3 (complete series) all NM read once and stored. $10.00 :o

Issue four came out yesterday, and I look forward to where the next mini will have in store.

IM000740.jpg

I just finished reading the series....what an awesome twist at the end. :applause:

Issue four came out yesterday, and I look forward to where the next mini will have in store.

IM000740.jpg

:takeit: @ 20% off

Marvel Zombies Vs. Army Of Darkness. 1-5 (complete) all NM(read once,bagged,boarded, and stored) $20.00 Ash from Army Of Darkness/Evil Dead fame vs. the Marvel Zombies! Great stuff, enjoyed this one!

IM000738.jpg

:takeit: @ 20% off

IM000740.jpg

:o I dropped the title because Kirkman and Phillips weren't on it anymore....

But is that an Army of Darkness homage (issue #1), and an Evil Dead homage (issue #3)??????

NICE! :headbang:

The Flash 231-247 (missing 240) all NM asking $20.00 Great Wally West stories about where he was, and why are his babies already kids? Thought the stories were good, interesting plot twists. And has ties with Final Crisis, and Rogues Revenge.

IM000742.jpg

Young X-Men 1-9 (up to date) all NM asking $15.00 This is the continuation of New X-Men, with some roster changes along the way. Has alot of my old favorites, and some really well writen new characters. One of the better X-books IMO. (thumbs u

IM000743.jpg

Jonah Hex lot (incomplete, but stories are generally one and done) NM avg. #'s 1,3,4,5,8,11,13,14,15,16,17,21,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39. Awesome series, stories are really good. If you havent read the series, this is a good start! 27 books asking $30.00

IM000745.jpg

IM000746.jpg

36-39 not pictured, I just found them and added to the lot. 39 is the most recent issue

Moon Knight complete plus directors cut #1, and Annual #1. Avg NM. $45.00 This series is absolutely great. The start was one of the best comics out, and the current arc is extremely good. Book is a bit on the violent side, but it suits me just fine!

IM000747.jpg

IM000748.jpg