• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets. Iron Fist, Green Lantern,X-Men and More!! More Added!

140 posts in this topic

Locke and Key 1-6 all NM or better, all 1st prints! Awesome series that was selling like crazy awhile back. Asking $50.00 (I think #1 was selling for over $30.00 for awhile) Great story written by some guy Stephen Kings son?:news: Sold!

IM000723.jpg

Captain Britain and MI-13 1-8 complete, all NM. $10.00 Really fun series with lots of guest appearances. Also Firestar, Pete Wisdom, and the Blck Knight are main characters besides Captain Britain. I am still reading this series, so I would have to say a very fun read !

IM000724.jpg

Inhumans:Secret Invasion (remember what I said about Silent War?) This series picks up where the New Avengers Illuminati, and Silent War left off. Complete series. Makes way for the new Inhumans Dark Kingdom will pick up. Highly enjoyed series again! And if you wanna see the Inhumans get down and dirty? This series delivers! $5.00 1-3 all NM :news:SOLD!!

IM000725.jpg