• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets. Iron Fist, Green Lantern,X-Men and More!! More Added!

140 posts in this topic

Nick Fury Agent Of Shield 1-2 (complete) recaps highlights from the Steranko run, and has New covers by Steranko. Also has Stan Lee writing about his experiences with Jim Steranko when he began at Marvel. Great reads, great art, and way cheaper then buying the issues individually ( even readers) $12.00

IM000755.jpg

HUGE X-Factor lot! 1,2,5,8-11,16,18-38, Quick and the Dead 1 shot, Layla Miller 1 shot. AVG. NM. Really great series, I jumped on late, and picked up some back issues here and there. Well worth the read! Has many tie-ins to current Marvel continuity, some new characters, and some great guest appearances. And GREAT writing! 31 issues total, asking $50.00 :o

i think my favorite modern ( without character bias :sumo:) is in this run. The Peter David story where that chick busts the other chick in the head with a rock, i forget their names.

Up next a large Cerebrus lot, a mixed Garth Ennis lot, another punisher lot, and back to a few more modern lots. Thread will end today!!! Im excited, I get to ship all of these books...

And there may be a blow-out at the end for people who have already bought. See how generous I am feeling.

Black Panther (current) #1, and 14-41, and Annual 1. Avg NM. This is a great series, I started around when T'Challa and Storm began getting serious, then married, then civil war, etc.. A very good read, a little bit of everything inthis series. It was well worth the money I plunked down on each issues. Asking $45.00 (worth every penny)

IM000762.jpg