• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets. Iron Fist, Green Lantern,X-Men and More!! More Added!

140 posts in this topic

Ghost Rider (current volume) 3,4,7-30 annual 1 and 2. Avg NM This current series puts a whole new spin on the legend of the Ghost Rider, and has shaped up to be one "hell" of a book. (thats a joke son) The current run has touched on what the point of the Ghost Rider is, who he is working for, and what is happening to the world. Definately a cool book, and will still be on my monthly pull list. Johnny Blaze is one Baad dude in this. Asking $45.00

IM000763.jpg

Booster Gold 1-8, with variant for #1. Avg.NM Great series by the now very famous Geoff Johns, really coolseries featuring Booster Gold and Rip Hunter. Time travel, different earths, major characters. A seriously fun read worth its weight in gold (see what I did there) Asking $20.00

IM000764.jpg

Countdown 1 shots. 6 seperate 1 shots of "the search for ray palmer" 1 Lord Havok. Avg NM. The search for Ray Palmers were crazy, and hwen they find him things get even MORE crazy. Fun read, makes some cool stops in the multiverse. These help to get familiar with the different earths. Asking $10.00

IM000767.jpg

Countdown To Mystery (complete) Avg NM. Awesome stories about the new Dr.Fate, and Eclipso! I thought this series was great, unfortunately the writer passed before he could finish. So the final issue has possible endings. Great book, total underdog! $16.00

IM000765.jpg

Countdown to Adventure (issue 5 is missing) avg.NM Another great series with Adam Strange and Animal Man stories. Continues from 52, and the stories are really good. If I find #5 I will throw it in. In the meantime I will discount it accordingly. Asking $10.00

IM000766.jpg

Take 30% off for the rest of the night. Thread will close at noon tomorrow, and invoices sent out. Thanks to all who bought something, there are some great reads here and hope the new owners enjoy them as much as I have!

Pat-

Ghost Rider (current volume) 3,4,7-30 annual 1 and 2.

Booster Gold 1-8, with variant for #1

:takeit: at 50% off. Gotta help you make room for baby :)

And let's chat via PM about shipping. There's a lot of books headed from you to me, and I don't want you to get hosed on shipping costs.

Thanks Pat!