• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay username mycomicshop.....

72 posts in this topic

When I first got back into comics I bought some mid grade SA keys and after having one book slabbed it was off about 1.5 grades. I don't think I asked for a refund just emailed Buddy to get his thoughts but he offered the option of a full refund (and this was almost 6 months after I purchased the book). Needless to say I was very impressed. (thumbs u

We send out two emails a week, a main one on Tuesdays and a shorter one over the weekend. There's one new password per week. The current one, ending tomorrow, is ANGEL.

And are the newsletters as good as Chuck's? :)

Chuck's are a tough act to follow. :)

I did a trade deal with them a few years ago for several hundred dollars, I had a credit for a while and just picked up issues to fill in runs every few months. Packaged well, one book was misgraded as it had an inch tear in the cover at very fine, they refunded me the cost of book and I keept it. :)

I've ordered from them twice in the past but both shipments never arrived.

They were very eager to send a full refund for the missing books both times.

If I ever order from them again, I'll ask if they can charge more for shipping to Canada with a tracking number.

We send out two emails a week, a main one on Tuesdays and a shorter one over the weekend. There's one new password per week. The current one, ending tomorrow, is ANGEL.

And are the newsletters as good as Chuck's? :)

Chuck's are a tough act to follow. :)

Order placed (thumbs u

I'll be curious to see how your grading compares to milehigh's :)